Episode 2: Prologue

It was another day for the cast, which means another viewing. Instead of Subaru's life or anything about Earth, they now tasted and witnessed the wrath of the facist loli. Sure she is a child, but her personality scared the cast to their core. She was not a normal child. And so, after their break, they once again huddled in the theater, taking their sweet time before they once again see the hell this child can unleash.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Looks like we'll be seeing her again aren't we?" Otto said, to which Subaru nodded.

"Either way she's cool 's 'ell!" Garfiel said. And oh boy he thought that child soldier was the most awesome thing he saw right after he witnessed the battle which took down the white whale.

Subaru seems to be deep in his thoughts. Otto took notice of this.

"Is there anything wrong, Natsuki-san?" He asks.

"Nothing, it's just.." Subaru utters.

"'It's just' what, Natsuki-san?" Otto asks.

"It's just, nothing from yesterday adds up." Subaru said.

"What da ya mean cap'n?" Garfiel asks.

"Remember when Echidna said that there are more like me?"

"Yeah?"

"How is she like me?" He asks, to which the merchant and tiger boy just gave dumbfounded expressions.

"I mean look, she looks well accustomed to the world, and there are no signs that she remembers Earth..."

'Huh, he does have a point.' Both men thought to themselves as Subaru elaborated his reasons.

"...And her being a killing machine at that age is unusual. Not normal in the standards back in my home world." Subaru finishes.

"I'm sure everything will be explained to us Natsuki-san." Otto said.

"Are you sure? You know how Echidna goes." Subaru said.

"Nah, yer lover is here and she won't allow the bitch to trap us 'ere forever." Garfiel said, patting Subaru's back.

Subaru still was worried, but he then brushes that worry off as he didn't want his mood to plunder even deeper.

And so, the three idiots went back into the theatre and took their seats. They prepared themselves for things to come soon.

________________________________________________________________________________

The military duchess was also left to her thoughts. At such a young age she never experienced the brutality of war, she was in her education years by that time, and now she was witnessing a child be in a war and be the perfect soldier. Hell, the duchess felt if she was transported to Lugunica, she might be better than her and the rest of the candidates if she was the missing candidate for the throne.

"Crusch?"

"Crusch-sama?"

The ones who saw the duchess spacing out because of her own thoughts were Emilia and Rem.

"O-Oh, Emilia-sama, Rem-san it's you." Replied Crusch.

"What were you thinking about?" Emilia asks.

"Nothing, it's just about the person we're viewing now." Crusch replied.

"What about her Crusch-sama?"

"I was just wondering, what could she have been through for her to be a cold blooded killer?" She utters.

They shared the same sentiment, how could a child be such a butcher in war? What has she gone through to be like that type of soldier?