Partner Project

(Kang Kyunghwan played by Lee Si Kang)

Ch.14

Nothing can kill your mood. You refuse to let anything negative even touch you! After last night, you're invincible. The date with Hoseok has left you almost in a dream state. The air was cleaner and sweeter. Birds were singing out your window and you opened it to squeal at them. The birds flew away since you scared them, but you were so ecstatic that you didn't take it personally. Normally you were never this happy at home. You weren't ever this happy in general, period! This was the first time you ever had to pinch yourself to check if you were actually awake. Everything was real? Did last night really happen?

It had to be. Hoseok texted you last night sweet dreams with a heart emoji. When you were reading that text, you fell on the floor. Literally. Your ankle decided to not work and you feel out of your heels, landing in a pool of fabric on the floor. Your phone didn't crack! Even though you fell onto the hardwood floor, you stayed on the ground just to text Hoseok back. All you did was send him back hearts and some blushing emojis. Your mind couldn't think of actual words to say to him. Somehow you were still speechless. The beating in your chest wouldn't calm down. It stubbornly kept up its parade when you were trying to go to sleep. All you could think about was Hoseok.

And yes, he was in your dreams like you had hoped! Hoseok and you were holding hands at a park together. The two of you were enjoying a peaceful day together when some random guy tried selling ducks to the both of you. Then a pterodactyl snatched the man up and flew away. Hoseok and you got a duck though! It was really cute! You called the duck Bob! Then you woke up feeling refreshed and overjoyed. How could you not be? Hoseok was in your dream! That was all you needed to keep the happy train going as soon as you woke up.

The maids didn't have to make your bed since you did it yourself! Though they did insist on doing it themselves. They appreciated your help and your stubbornness to make it on your own, but in the end, they had to redo it themselves. Then you went into the kitchen, telling the chef you would make your own eggs and toast this morning. There was a lot of smoke unfortunately. You couldn't see anything for a while and it was hard to breathe until the windows were opened. The head chef put you on a stool in the corner, scolding you lightly before making you breakfast. What you discovered this morning is that you can't really do anything by yourself, however! You were in too good of a mood to worry about it.

This is probably why you have an entire staff hired. Goodness, what would you do without them? You thanked them as you skipped around the first floor. You did offer to wash the dishes, but they quickly told you they finished cleaning them. Already? Okay! So you shrugged it off and hurried back to your sewing room. Thanks to last night, you felt a rush of inspiration! A lot of it came from Teuta Matoshi if you were being honest. Her Blue Hearty dress is super cute! Subtle yet eye catching! When she posted it on Instagram, you knew you wanted to recreate it. She called it a modern Cinderella and that was enough to have you sold! You knew you just had to recreate it yourself!

"Why are you singing so loudly? I can hear you all the way from my office!" Kyunghwan stormed into your sewing room. The exact room he isn't allowed to set a single foot inside. That never seemed to cross his mind though as he judged your room.

There were so many light shades of blue tulle on the ground. You were sorting through them and you were also currently trying to decide how you'll handle the whole printed hearts situation. Your tulle didn't have hearts on them already printed. In the picture they beautifully decorated the entire dress to give a glimmery look so you knew you wanted to do that too as hard as it looked. Then the whole fact that you needed to make a corset and you felt like your skills with boning were mediocre. You knew how to do plastic boning to a degree though Professor Monet did mention she was going to do a brief lesson on plastic and metal boning soon!