Detention (smut)

You were woken up to your best friend Anna hitting you with a pillow "wake up" she yelled "I'm awake" you said and grabbed the pillow that was next to you and threw it at her "what time is it?" You asked "it's almost seven" she said with a smile "what the hell, why didn't you wake me up early?" You asked "because I was at breakfast" she said and walked to her bed. You got dressed and grabbed your bag and headed out the door with Anna.

"Let's hope that we didn't have a lot of work" Anna said while you were walking to Potions class "same" you said, Anna opened the door "your late" Professor. Snape said "sorry Professor it won't happen again" Anna said and sat down in her sat, you sat down and Snape continued to talk "you'll be working in pairs for this project" Professor Snape said the class immediately break into whispers about who their partners were going to be.

"I'll decide your partners" Professor Snape said "when I call your name move to your partner's desk" he said and begin to call out names Anna was with Blaise "Miss. L/n you'll be with Mr. Malfoy" He called Anna immediately looked at you, you slowly moved to the sit next to Draco. Professor. Snape sat down at his desk and begin writing something on a piece of parchment "I'll go and get the ingredients" you said and turned to leave but Draco stopped you "sit down I'll get it" he said a left to grab the ingredients.

He came back and sat the ingredients down on the table "let's began" he said, you were doing all the work while he sat in his seat trying to flirt with you "well you shut up for once in your life Malfoy" you yelled the whole class looked at the two of you "Miss. L/n you just get yourself a detention after school in my class"Professor. Snape said "whatever" you whispered to yourself. After class you and Anna headed to lunch "have fun at detention" Anna said "there's nothing fun about detention with Snape" you said and sat down next to Anna.

After lunch you headed to the library with Anna for a little "so what do you reckon you'll have to do?" Anna asked "probably clean or something" you said, after a few minutes in the library Anna looked at her watch "your going to be late for detention" she said, you qiuckly get up and headed towards Snape's class room. You slowed down your pace once you were in the dungeons, you opened the door to Snape's class room only to see Draco sitting in a chair doing his homework, Snape wasn't in the room.

"Why are you there?" You asked looking at Draco "I have detention" he said "why else would I be here" he said "where's Snape?" You asked him "how am I supposed to know" he said and continued to do his homework, you sat down in a chair a few tables away from Draco and begin your homework. After ten minutes or so Snape burst into the room "you two will be cleaning the whole class room" he said "the whole class room" Draco repeated "that's what he said you idiot" you said "yes Mr. Malfoy the whole class room I'll be in a meeting for an hour" he said and left the room again.

You put your homework away and Draco did the same "can't we just use a spell or something?" Draco asked "why are you asking me" you said, Draco and you used a spell and the classroom was as good as new, you walked over to your desk and picked up your bag, when you turned around Draco was standing there with a smirk on his face, you tried to walk pass him but he pushed you up against the wall.

He pinned your hands above your head, his eyes where full of lust "we still have some time, love" he whispered into my ear, your breath quicken, you could feel his hot breath fan across your neck. He ran one hand down the side of your body while the other hand still pinned your hands above your head. He started to rub circles on your inner thigh, from there he moved his hand closer to where you needed him the most, until he was rubbing circles on your clit, you bite your lower lip in attempte to stop yourself from moaning.

He moved your underwear aside and slipped one of his fingers inside of your clit you couldn't help but let out a moan "you like you don't you" Draco whispered in your ear you nodded your head, he speed up his paste causing you to moan louder, "fuck" you cried. The faster he went the louder your moans got, your organism soon made its way out of your mouth. He then added another finger and speed up his paste inside of you.

After about thirty or so minutes you came all over his fingers, he pulled out his fingers your breathing was uneven he picked up his bag and headed towards the door of the classroom "oh, don't tell anyone about this, it's better that way" he said then shut the door leveling you alone in the classroom. You picked up your bag and left the room and headed back up to your dorm room, Anna sat waiting on her bed "soo how'd it go?" She asked wanting to knew everything "it went fine" you said and sat down on her bed "but detention with Snape are always bad" she said confused "not this time" you said and then changed into your PJ'S before turning off the lights and trying to fall asleep. You didn't sleep the whole night instead you layed awake thinking about what happened in detention earlier that night.

Word count:978

A/n: Some of those OneShots are inspired by @Accoi-Tom- Hollond