The Corridor #1

You were sitting in the Great Hall when your best friend came running up to you "y/n the Gryffindors are having a party and we'er invited" she said while sitting down next to you "I can't go because I'm a prefect and I'll be in the corridors making sure that no one is out after hours" you said "oh yeah, I forget" she said then started to eat. Your guys first class was Care Of Magical Creatures which was your favorite class besides DADA.

As the two of you were heading to Care Of Magical Creatures class you ran into someone "watch where your going" Draco said and walked away, you picked up your books and continued walking with your best friend. "He's really rude, I never liked him from the start" she said as you guys where nearing Hargird's hut.

Your lesson went great, you and your best friend were heading back to the castle "oh wait I forget my book be right back" your best friend said and headed back down towards the hut to retrieve her book, you waited at the doors of the Great Hall. But she never came back so you gave up and headed inside of lunch. You sat down next to Cedric your twin brother "hey what's up?" He asked as you sat down your books "nothing much" you said and then sat down next to him.

After lunch you headed back to the common room, once you got there you sat down your books at a table and begin studying "why are you always studying?" Your best friend asked as she sat down next to you "because I am, where were you? you never showed up and lunch" you said ann looked at her "I was in the library" she said "really" you said not believing her "yes I have this study group thing okay" she said and opened her books. At around ten o'clock almost everyone had left the common room "I should really start to get ready for the party" your best friend said and packed up her books "okay, have fun" you said and she left upstairs to your guys dorm room.

Once the common room was empty you headed upstairs to put away your books, you had just made it downstairs when you ran into someone "I'm really sorry" they said and then disappeared up the boy's staircase. You were walking around the corridors when you heard something moving around in one of the empty corridors, you turned the corner and saw your best friend and some other people "hey I thought you said you weren't coming" she said and tried to hand you a Firewhiskey "what are you doing here?" You asked in a high whisper "were having a very small after party" she said, you rolled your eyes and then got everyone to head back to their common rooms without anyone noticing them.

As you were walking around you heard a voice calling your name that you knew all to well "Y/n didn't you heard me?" Draco asked while grabbing your arm "if I had I would have stopped" you lied and pulled your arm out of his grip. He wouldn't leave you alone for the rest of the night, he wasn't has bad as you thought he was "well I'll see you tomorrow, good night" he said and headed to his common room.

The next morning, you woke up and grabbed a pillow "wake up sleepy head" you yelled while hitting your friend in the face with the pillow "please stop yelling my head hurts" she said while sitting up "not my problem" you said "I want food" you said. You and your best friend headed to the Great Hall "so how was your night?" She asked "okay I guess" you said.

Once you guys got into the Great Hall you and your best friend sat down next to Cedric "hello" you said "hi" he said. The three of you talked for a while before Cedric had to leave "so what do you want to do today?" you asked "can we do anything but homework" she said "sure, like what?" You said "I don't know" she said.

"Bye I'll see you later" you said and left the common room for the corridor, after a while you ran into Draco again "hey" you said "hi, so how was your day?" He asked "um, fine yours?" You said "okay" you guys chatted the rest of the night.

It was like that every night you guys would always chat at night and then never talk in the morning, which you really didn't understand why it was like that but as long as you were able to talk to him at night it was fine. "Why don't you talk to me in the morning?" You asked finally having enough "what do you mean?" He asked "why do you always talk to me at night" you said "because it's easier" he said "what do you mean 'it's easier" you said while looking at him.

Draco was silent for a little while before he spoke again "look I really like you, and it's not always been easy for me to talk to girls I really like, and it's even harder when everybody's looking at you" he said quickly "you like me" you said "yes I do a lot" he said.

You were shocked by what you had just heard, after you didn't say anything for a while Draco spoke up "I have to go" Draco said and then hurried to the Slytherin common room leaving you standing there shocked, you headed back to the Hufflepuff common room, Cedric and your best friend were still awake waiting for you "hey guys" you said and sat down next to Cedric on the couch "hey" Cedric said "are you okay?" Your best friend asked "not really, I'm going to head to bed, long night" you said and headed to your dorm room.

The next morning you didn't see Draco anywhere "who are you looking for?" Your best friend asked "no one" you lied and continued to eat your breakfast.

You haven't seen Draco since that night in the corridor and you were starting to worry about him, you were walking around when you heard someone crying in an empty corridor you turned the corner and saw Draco sitting on the floor with his back up against the wall and his head in his hands.

Word count:1070