She Started It!

Darcy's POV

*****next day*****

I get to go back to school today! Woohoo. Not! After what happened yesterday mrs Cunningham will be watching me like a hawk. As will dad. So I'll stay on the down low for a while.

It may be hard but I will behave. If I don't I will punish myself. I can't afford to have dad mad at me along with the faculty and staff of my school. I don't want everyone to hate me!

-home room-

"...and have a great day!"  The announcements just ended.

I've been doing good today. I have not back talked, been in a fight, or yelled out in the middle of a class.

Well I'm only in home room right now. So I still have a whole day a head of me.

-1st period-

Mrs. Belle was teaching and I was actually paying attention.

Austin kept on poking my leg an shoulder to get my attention.

"What do you want?" I whisper.

"Are you ok? You are actually paying attention." He asks with concern lacing his voice.

"No. I'm not ok. Yesterday I got detention for two weeks. And over the weekend my dad is making me stay at uncle Niall's house all weekend for a sleep over with Gianna."

"Oh baby I'm sorry. I know you really don't like Gianna."

I nod my head and go back to taking notes.

   -on the way to 2nd period-

I was walking with Justin when someone ran into me.

"Watch where you'r going b****!"

       (A/N: fill in the blank. I don't cuss) the person yells.

Usually I would yell and cuss back. But I'm trying to be good today.

"I'm sorry I did not see you there."

"Whatever slut!"

That's when I lost it.

"Look! I said I'm sorry but I'm not going to be cussed at by a**hole like you! So f****** leave me alone!" I yell back.

And of course the principal walks up when I cuss not that chick.

" Darcy.  office.  Now." Is all mrs Cunningham says.

I follow her to her office.

          -in office-

"Darcy. What was that about? " mrs Cunningham asks.

"She ran into me and I apologized, then she started cussing at me. And I was not going to let her cuss at me like that so I cussed back." I answer.

"There is a no cussing policy. You will be suspended the rest of the week. "

"But she started it!! This is not fair!!" I yell.

"Stay here and I will call your dad."