Grounded

Harry's POV

"ok that's it Darcy you are grounded. Give me your phone." I tell Darcy. It is 2 in the morning I'm ready to go back to bed and she is really getting on my nerves. Also she has school.

All she does is sit there. No expression on her face. She crosses her arms and says:

"No!"

"Darcy don't mess with me."

All the boys and there wives were still here so I have some back up.

Still she just sits there.

" Darcy you should listen to your father" Sam, Nialls wife ,speaks up.

I know Darcy respects Sam so she pulls her phone out of her pocket and sits it on the coffee table. I quickly snatch it off the table before she can change her mind.

"go to bed and don't even think about running away" I tell Darcy

"whatever"she mutters as she walks up the stairs.

When she is upstairs and I hear her door close I tell the boys and girls that they can go ahead and go home. So they all left.

I walked into my room and lay down on my bed. I put Darcy's phone on the bedside table. 

I wake up in the morning to my daughters phone buzzing. She has 15 text messages from her best friend, Marissa. I open up the latest text it reads:

' hey DARCY!!!!! Where were u last night?? U missed the party!! It was so fun u dk what you were missin!! Call me gurlllllll!!'

At this I was not surprised. I knew she was going to a party. I took my chance and texted back :

' wat party r u talking bout??'

I can't wait to hear her answer

"u no the 1 we been talkin bout all week. At ur bf s house while his parents r out!" Marissa answers a few minutes later.

"ohhhhhh now I remember!! Lol!!" I text back. Now I have enough proof.

I get out of bed and go to get Darcy and Luke up for school. I walk into Darcy's room and yell:

"get up it's the 1st day of school!!"

"uggggggg 5 more min." Darcy groans into her pillow.

"get up!"

I walk into Luke's  room and decide to take a nicer approach to get him up.

"Luke, sweetheart! It time to get up! You have your first day of kindergarten today!!"

"Daddy, I don't feel so good." Luke answers.

"what's wrong?? Does anything hurt?? do you feel like you are going to throw up??"

"I feel like I'm gonna..." but he does not finish. No. He throws up all over his bed.

"well you are not going to school today. But you have to come with me to take Darcy to school. I'm sorry."

He gets up and goes to the living room and sits on the couch. Yes I actually have one child that does what I ask them to do. Praise the high heavens!!

"Darcy are you ready yet??" I yell up the stairs.

"Do I have to go??" she yells back.

"yes you do!"

"but Luke--"

"Luke is sick"

"fine I'm ready as I'll ever be😒"

We get in the car and head off to the school.