Running Off!

Darcy's POV

The car ride home was long and silent. At least it felt like forever. It was probably only about ten minutes.

I am dreading the moment we step into the house.

There is one place I'd rather be. The beach under a special tree.

I don't want to go to the beach because its beautiful and calming. No, I want to go because it brings back old memories.

I'm so lost in the thought of being at the beach I don't even realize we are home until dad says:

"Darcy, I'm not going to punish you yet. But I do want you to go to your room. Ok?"

I never answer I just get out of the car and take off in a sprint towards the beach.

As I'm running I don't realize I'm crying till a tear drops on my hand.

I continue running and crying and ignoring the yells from my father.

Harry's POV

We get out of the car and I look over at Darcy to see if she is coming in and I realize she is sprinting down the road.

I drop my keys and start running after her.

"Darcy! Come back! You are only making things worse for yourself!"

I try and keep up but I can't. She is too fast.

I swear this girl should run track.

I eventually stop and head back home. I need to call the boys and get someone to watch Luke.

When I walk into the house I grab my phone and dial Gemma's number.

"Hey gem. Can you watch Luke for a little? Darcy ran off." I say as soon as she answers.

"Of course I can! Why did Darcy run off?" She answers back.

"She is in trouble." Is all I say. Gem understood. We say bye and hang up.

Next I call all of the boys.

"Hey. Can you come over? Darcy ran off. " I ask all the boys.

"Sure. Be there in a sec." Is how they answered.