Telling luke about mom

Darcy's POV

"Luke, come on let's talk." I picked him up and took him to his room. I sat in mom's rocking chair. As we looked around the room pictures of mom surrounded us. I missed mom so much. A tear fell down my face. Luke looked up at me and wiped the tear away.

"No sissy. Don't cry, Luke doesn't like it when sissy sad."

"It's ok Luke. I'm not crying!"

"Hehe. Yes you were!"

"Ok ok. I was crying."

"Sissy...?"

"Yes?"

"What was mommy like?"

"Well... she had hair like mine, but she had blue eyes. She was super kind and loved dad to death... She hated it when people would fight. She was the peace maker. I would talk to her about everything. She was so excited to have you. She loved you even though you weren't born yet..." trailing off I realized that I was sobbing by the end of that sentence. I miss her soo much.

Luke's POV

Watching sissy cry was horrible. The tears that fell on her shirt were making me sad. I don't really remember mommy, but sissy does, and she loves her a lot more than I thought she did.

I pull her into a hug, making her bend down to me. "It's ok sissy don't cry, Luke don't like it when you cry."

She smiles and hugs me closer to her. Her sobs stop as she takes a deep breath. I wish mommy was still alive so sissy would feel better. Daddy walks into the room. My heart starts to beat really fast, faster than Thomas the Train when he's in the track.

I don't know what daddy is going to say, but, after last time, I don't want to.

"Darcy can I speak to you?" daddy quietly asked. I nodded at sissy as she looked at me to see if I was ok.

"Okay." Sissy walked out of the room with daddy. I sat down and waited for them to come back.