Matched #3

#SHOT 3

"What are you doing here Sameera?" Ayaan hissed looking at the beautiful woman who was looking like she will kill him any moment.

She was looking extremely beautiful with her golden dress but the anger told him that he was with one more lashing that too from his childhood buddy. Sameera and Ayaan were inseparable from childhood and with those frequent play dates when they were little made their parents assume that they will be tied together too but things changed when Ayaan dated a French model and Sameera was in relationship with an Irish man. No matter how much they tried to tell their parents about their non- existent courtship there was a tiny hope for their parents.

Her dark hair and red nose made ayaan  knew that she was very angry and something was related to him, he looked at the two idiots standing beside him, Azaan and Faaris they were smirking knowing that the ever handsome Ayaan Qureshi was up to some cursing.

"You git, your mother dragged me here along with Azaan, she didn't even listened that Azaan is my to be fianc, Ayaan Qureshi I am swearing if anything goes wrong today then you will be dead by my hands."

"Believe me Ayaan, out of all of our mothers yours is the scariest." Commented Faaris as he glanced at the beautiful brunette who was already with someone.

"I think I have a thing for brunette's" said Faaris only to be whacked by Sameera.

"You have a thing for all don't you? And stop interrupting now," she was still angry on Ayaan who was doing nothing as his mother has specifically told her that she could see her as future Mrs Qureshi, horrifying her.

"Last time, I just helped you but this time I have a date for myself and like always you couldn't get yourself Ayaan, what will you do when your mother has other plans I can sense it. Damn that clever woman."

"Sameera ,why does it has to be this fool," he pointed at Azaan,  "I believe I could be better than him, we are best friends and best friends help."

Ayaan Qureshi, it's good that I am not in a mood to break your nose right now for provoking my lovely fianc. Believe me I am waiting for the day you will get hitched then I will tell you what it means when your own girl gets hit by your own friends." Azaan commented despite knowing that Ayaan was just joking.

"oh just please stop, we are distracted from the main topic now, and you three don't think that I cannot smack you right now just because we are in the middle of a ball with the gathering of almost thousand people around." Sameera gave them a glare and the three knew that what their friend could do to them.

"I know you could be mother hen sometimes Sameera," Ayaan smiled hugging her side ways and in just a moment his eyes went towards the beautiful lady who has just entered the ball in the simplest dress he had seen yet she was most graceful of all.

Ayaan left Sameera and excused himself from his friends who gazed in the direction where Ayaan was looking. Sameera had a knowing smile on her lips and she looked at the boys who were looking at her like she had grown two heads.

"Something is fishy, that's Ayaan's secretary and you know something, if I am right." Faaris gave his two cents and his lovely fiancee was pleased with the observation.

"Well, well boys just enjoy the show and just remember mothers are always the best. See what will happen now."

"It's good you can join here Haya dear.' Shaista greeted Haya as she looked at the beautiful woman in front of her.

"Thank you inviting me Mrs Qureshi," replied haya  politely. Haya didn't knew why she was invited for all she knew that her Boss's mother had accidently met her at a charity function same like this where haya was volunteering unknown to Qureshi men and from that day there were frequent meetings of the two. It was a week back when she was invited by the lady herself and Haya couldn't deny. The female matriarch of the Qureshi family has an unseen charm and way with the words that she couldn't refuse and here Haya was standing in one of the properties that Qureshi's hold where a charity ball was being organized.

*********************************************&

Double updates

Enjoy