prologue

The blossom of sakura trees flying around, making the scenery more beautiful than in previous seasons. Under the sakura tree, there's stood two soulmates who staring at each other.

One of them looking sternly at the other one who tried to not cry. A sniffing sound echoed yet the man doesn't even care.

"This is enough, I can tolerate you being my friend but I can't accept if you're my mate." The omega said to his alpha mate. His eyes don't hold any emotion.

The alpha bits his lip and take a glance at his omega. His heart tighten when he stared at his mates beautiful, emotionless eyes.

"Just give one chance... I will change it." The alpha whispered, clenched his hands.

The omega sighed and rubbed his temple in frustration. He looked at the alpha and uttered words that he doesn't know would change his entire life.

"I need to reject you as my alpha." The alpha's green eyes widened and a gasp escaped from his mouth. Tears fallen to his delicate cheeks and his trembling hands tried to reach the omega's hands.

The omega take a step back and opened his mouth to let out the words that he would regret in the future.

"I, George NotFound reject you, Dream WasTaken as my mate."

"W-wait! I-I...!" The tears pouring from his green eyes, sobs escaped from his mouth and his hand tried to hold the omega's delicate hand.

The omega doesn't wait for him to finish his words and he stepped back from him. He takes one last glance at his ex alpha before turning his body around. He walked, leaving the poor alpha alone under the sakura tree.

The alpha staring at his ex omega's back, sobs still echoed and blurry images of his ex omega disappeared from his sight.

Then he uttered the words,

"I'm a useless alpha."

◇───────◇───────◇

358 words.

Hello guys.

Welcome to my first books.

Well, I wrote it again because I can't let you guys read the original one.

It had such poor words and I can't help but cry...

Well, thanks for reading!

Your author,
villie.