Ch. 1

"Is he the one who got rejected by his mate?"

"No wonder he rejected him. Look at him, not handsome and don't have muscle at all."

"He's so thin! Are you sure he is an alpha?"

"It's kind of pathetic when that omega got mate like him. Weak."

"It's good the omega decided to reject him."

All of the whispers in his classroom clenched his heart. His dull green eyes staring at the space tried to ignore those whispered as much as he can.

Because of his sharp ears, he can hear all of the sounds even if they lower their voices. He is biting his lips, wanted to prevent the hurts in his heart. Tears gathered at the corner of his dull green eyes.

He just attended this school today and the news of him being rejected has been heard by students in this school.

He felt embarrassed and heartbroken more than yesterday. All of his schoolmates looked at him with a disgusted look and some of the alphas mocking him for being weak and unworthy for his mate.

Ahh... He thinks this is all his fault.

Blame him for being lazy and not going to the gym to gain muscle.

Blame him for obsessing over some fantasy animes that cause him rarely to go outside to the point his skin becoming pale like a ghost's skin.

Blame him for not being enough for his fated mate.

Blame him... For being alive.

Dream is hurt, not by physical pain but mental pain.

THEIR teacher arrived in their classroom, students went to their tables and there's no sound echoed in the room.

The teacher is middle twenties woman who wore humble clothes and her aura screaming 'kind and caring teacher.

Her brown eyes trailed around her classroom before she smiles after she saw the new student sitting beside the window with a gloomy face.

"Mr Wastaken, can you introduce yourself in front of your new classmates?" The teacher said with her melodious voice. Her smiles made her student's hearts crumble.

Dream clenched both of his hands and gritted his teeth. He cursed the teacher multiple times, blaming her to ordered him to introduce himself in front of classmates that already hates him.

For moments for waiting him to introduce himself, the teacher raised her eyebrows in confusion. Then she asked with a hint of annoyance. She felt it annoying for waiting for him.

Dream took a few breaths and stand up. His classmates staring at him as if he was an alien, some of them felt disdains toward him.

He slowly walked to the whiteboard, feeling nervous. After he stands in front of his classmates, he began to speak but shuttering.

"I-I am D-Dream... F-from Florida... Umm.." his words not yet finished, he began to find other words to says. His classmates snickered and one big guy, mocking him.

"-I am D-Dream... F-from Florida... Well, I am Nightmare and I came from your mother's vagina!" The big guy yelled, a bunch of students laughed and whistled. Dream gritted his teeth, glaring at the guy.

The teacher furrowed her eyebrows and immediately scolded the big guy, "Tony, mind your words." After that, she smiled at Dream warmly.

"I am your homeroom teacher, just call me Mrs Wendy. If anything you wanted to ask, I gladly to answer it." She said as motioned Dream to sit at his desk.

Then she started to teach his student.

The big guy called Tony smirked at the new student and immediately called one of his followers quietly. His follower lowers his head to hear his order.

"Take him to the boy toilet after school. Don't forget to lock the door." The follower nodded his head and returned to his desk.

Tony glanced at Dream and smirked evilly, an excitement seen in his eyes. Not in a good way.

Found a new victim.

•••••

651 words.

My third book (^O^)!!

I hope you readers enjoy it!

I have nothing to say except I want you to...

Vote | Comment | Follow