Ch. 3

What Dream got after he joined Tony's group is a toy phone with an Apple logo on it. He wants to crush this fucking thing!

Tony and his followers can't stop laughing when they got his reaction. It's really funny to see him holding a toy phone that playing some barbie song repeatedly.

He looked at the group of friends he just made with a blank stare.

"Are you satisfied?" He asked them. Tony and the others just shook their heads and keeps laughing.

"No bro, you think we would buy you a real IPhone? Keep dreaming, man! There's no way we would waste our money for you!" Tony said, still laughing.

Dream gritted his teeth and clenched his hands, can't believe he would trust these fools.

"Can you guys stop laughing!?" He asked with a rough voice, wanted to intimidate them.

Tony and his FRIENDS stopped laughing and looked at Dream, wanted to laugh more when Dream tried intimidating them. He can't since his aura doesn't hold any masculinity in them.

Dream growled in frustration.

Tony smirks at his new friend's action. It looks pathetic.

Tony keeps talking while the other just nods whatever Tony asks an opinion. Dream sweatdropped at their interactions.

"And... That's why I want to train you to be strong and smart alpha like me!" Tony said at the same time praising himself.

Dream scrunched his face when he feels cringed at the guy's words.

"And... You must come to our place.. We have many tools to make you stronger!" Tony said as he gives a thumb up to Dream.

The others nodded their head.

"So... What're your names?" Dream asked, realising he forgot to ask their names.

Tony gasp and hit his head, cursing himself for forgetting to introduce themselves.

Tony then coughs.

He pointed at the boy who had brown hair and blue icy eyes same as Tony. "He is my childhood friend, Blake..."

Blake waved his hands to Dream who awkwardly waves back. "He is weird by the way." Tony continued.

Blake's lip twitched and glared at Tony who pointed at the guy who wears glasses.

"This is Eret... He is bisexual and... gamer or streamer I think...?" Tony said in confusion because he doesn't know what Eret do in his free time.

Eret just smiled at Dream while Tony pointed to the black-haired boy who scrolling in his phone.

"That's Bad... Even though he acting like he doesn't care about anything, he's our mother of the group. I think he chatting with another friend, Skeppy who is his boyfriend." Tony explained and Dream can saw how red Bad's face is.

"That's because he is Skeppy mates," Blake said to him, at the same time glaring at him. Tony just shrugged and continued to talk.

"There's another guy, he kind of grumpy and be careful if you don't want to die early, he can beat you up," Tony said, shivered slightly when he remembers how his other friend beat him up for borrowing his things without his permission.

He almost dies that day.

"Who's the guy name?" Dream asked, raising his eyebrows and eager to know who is this person who managed to made Tony scared.

"His name is Dave but he insisted us to called him Technoblade or Techno," Tony answered.

Dream frowned, "what kind of name is that?" He asked. Tony nodding at his question as if he agreed to it.

"That's his username on Minecraft game. He's a gamer like Eret. Sometimes, Blake, Bad, Skeppy and me forced to plays with them." Tony said.

Dream is curious about this Dave guy, he is also a gamer like Eret and Techno and focused more on Minecraft games. He also plays Among Us when he's bored to play the same game all the time.

"Also, my other cousin is also in our group but he rarely hangs out with us because he kind of nerd. He needs to study." Tony said.

"What's his name?" Dream asked, surprised this scary group got many friends.

"He's a lone wolf, Sapnap."

◇───────◇───────◇

677 words.

Vote | Comment | Follow