Ch. 4

Dream is ready to go to his new school which is surprisingly better than his old school. Though there are some bad whispers, it's better than having beaten up all day.

He also got a bunch of friends who also intimidating and weird guys from the first day he got into the school.

He met them yesterday who is...

Tony, Blake, Eret and Bad.

There are other three he didn't meet yet. They're Skeppy, Techno and Sapnap.

These schoolmates are also not bad because they treated him kindly today and many of them said it was a school tradition to bully a new student on their first day.

What a weird tradition.

That would make new students to stopped attended the school for a year.

The teachers are kind and helpful. For your information, we do not greet them, the teachers would greet us!

If he walks in the hall, the teacher would greet him like 'Good morning, Mr, Wastaken." What a good system. It's like our position in this school is higher than a teacher.

Ahh... He's lucky to enrol at this school.

By the way, today is P.E class so Dream is insecure to change his uniform in front of his classmates.

Why?

It's because he isn't a muscular person.

He doesn't want to show his not so muscular alpha body and the fat that gathered around his stomach. He will be embarrassed and shame if someone saw it.

It's like he was exposed.

And he decides to tell his P.E teacher that he was sick and unable to join his classmate to play basketball.

The teacher just being dumb he is, allowed Dream to rest at the bench.

Dream sighed in relief. He went to the bench to sit on it but to his surprise, there's another person sit on it and he seems to read a book.

After staring for a few seconds, Dream decides to sit 1 meter far from him and just being an awkward hoe.

Dream thought this person was just sick and decide to read books instead of joining with their classmates.

He literally can remember all of his classmate's faces.

Out of nowhere, a yell echoed.

"Dream, let's go play basketball! Blake just learns a new technique and he wants us to learn it!" Tony said while waving his hand to him.

Dream sighed tiredly at his new friend's antic. This is the first time he got a loud friend so he feels weird at first but he knows he would get along with them.

"Tony...?" A deep and husky voice echoed through his ears, making him turned his head at his side.

The boy who just read a book looked at Tony and his friends with a confused face.

Tony and Blake yelled in excitement.

"Sapnap!! You're here!!! Did your class also has P.E class with us?" Tony said cheerfully. Blake just smiles.

The boy called Sapnap nodded his head and hummed. Tony whined, "Why you didn't tell us!?".

"I don't know." Sapnap shrugged and continued to read his brown coloured book.

"Then play with us!" Tony yelled again, Dream cringed at the loud voice. Then Blake slapped his childhood friend's back.

"Ow, what?" Tony whined.

"Don't be too loud, people are looking at us." Blake scolded him and Tony pouted.

"But...!" Tony whined.

"I don't want to play. I have to read." Sapnap said with a calm voice.

"Eh... Dream, you want to play...?" Tony pleaded and Dream responded by shaking his head.

"Why!!?" Tony yelled in disbelief. He stormed his feet.

"I'm not feeling well so I asked the coach to let me rest." Dream lied to him.

"LIE!" Tony said, not believing him and then he got slapped at the back of his head. He groaned and rubbed his head then he glared at Blake.

"He said he's not feeling well so don't force him," Blake said with a monotone voice. Dream sighed in relief.

"Uh... You guys are so mean!" Tony yelled again and leave them, sulking.

Blake sighed and shook his head. He then looked at Dream and Sapnap.

"I'm sorry. He can be so childish sometimes." Blake said and leave to accompany his childhood friend.

"..."

Why did you leave me with this nerd freak!?

◇───────◇───────◇

712 words.

How To Love | Dreamnapजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें