Ch. 2

Bam!

A loud harsh sound echoed in the hall, yet nobody pays attention to it since they rushed to go to their homes, wanted to kiss their pillows.

In the old male bathroom, Dream had been cornered by three big guys who smirks at him. One of them massages his fist, while the second guy cracked his nake. The other guy just smirked evilly at him.

Dream trembles in fear, he won't know what should he do in this situation.

A loud sound heard again and there's a big guy that Dream recognized, Tony.

"W-what do you want..?!" He shuttered and glaring at him hatefully. He hugged his bag tightly to his flat chest, wanted to protect himself.

Tony signalling his followers to step back a bit to take a good look at the alpha.

Tony looked at him up and down, making Dream feel uncomfortable about his stare.

"You're an alpha but having a fragile body seem to made you appear as an omega. I think that's why your mate rejected you." Tony said, holding his hips as he 'scanning' the alpha's body.

Dream blushed in embarrassment, biting his lip and glaring hatefully at Tony who also an alpha, taller and muscular than him.

He feels jealous of him. Tony being grown up as a promising alpha for his future partner in the future. So, many omegas or betas admiring him from afar.

He knew it by looking at him. He is a perfect alpha for his mate.

Tony aware of Dreams resentment for him. He decides to play with him.

"What is it, 'omega'? Jealous how strong and handsome I am? Do you jealous about me being a perfect alpha." Tony said, excitement dancing in his icy blue eyes.

Dream sneered at the man's words. He gripping his bag tighter and his glares becoming more sharper than before.

"I'm not an omega!" He yelled furiously, feeling his pride as an alpha being scratched. Tony raised his eyebrows after Dream yelled at him.

Well, he still has some pride over there.

"Do you have any idea why are you here? By looking at us, you must know about this." Tony said to him. Dream gritted his teeth and then he mumbles incoherent words. Tony and his followers can't hear his words.

"What?" Tony asked with a loud voice indicating him to make his voice louder.

Dream then answered them with a loud and clear voice, though it was still shaky.

"Y-you want to beat me up." A simple and understanding answer from him made Tony and the followers laughing their asses off.

Dream dumbfounded.

"What?" He asked, looking at them in confusion.

Tony waves his hand while his other hand hugging his stomach, laughing and shaking. His other followers also have the same reactions.

"Pff... Buahahahaha!! Kid, do we're like bullies to you!? That's so funny." Tony laughed and said to him.

Dream then stares blankly.

I mean yeah... What do you think when a bunch of big guys cornered you in the male toilet after school?

Tony saw his expression and coughs to make his followers stop.

"Ahem... We're not here to bully you... just want to make you become one of our group." Tony said and Dream furrowed his eyebrows.

"You means as a follower? No, thanks." He rejected his offer without a second thought.

Tony mouth twitched at his answer and pursue him more.

"If you agreed, I would train to become a perfect alpha," Tony said.

That's ALMOST caught Dream's interest.

"Sorry, dude." He rejected again.

Tony becoming more panicky and pursue him again.

"I will sponsor anything you like to buys in Walmart! Please be our group friends" Tony urged desperately.

"Okay."

"Oh, come on I will give you an IPho- What?"

"What?"

"Did you said yes?"

"Did you said you would buy me an iPhone?"

"No."

"Oh. It's no then."

"W-wait!"

For an entire day, Tony pursues him and Dream forcefully agreed.

Tony win at the end.

◇───────◇───────◇

671 words.

Oh god, I didn't sleep for two days....

Fucking animes, making me awake for 72 hours.

Hope you like the chapter.

Goodnight.

villie.