01

flashback

"you're going to be by my side forever right!" little hae rin shout to the little boy "ofc! promise me when we're big enough thats we going to get married and have alot of baby!" little haerin just nodded her head while they linked their pinky's together.

soon haerin mom come to get her "haerin hunny we're going to missed the flight lets go now baby?" haerin mom said. little haerin watch the little boy face turning into a sad face. she quickly hug him "lets meet when we're older ok?" the little boy nodded his head. she gave the little boy a matching bracelet "my sister make this for me and said i should give it to the love of my life so ill give it to you! oh and whats your name i forgot hehe"

"lee-"

the sound of alarm ringing make the sleepy girl jolt from her sleep. her mom came knocking the door before peeking on the sleepy girl "hae rin hunny? come on wake up your dad want you to meet his best friend" she groaned before pushing the blanket off her

wait who's his name again? lee- lee- leee AHHHH LEEE WHAT?

she's been having the same dream for the past 2 week yet she still couldn't remember the boy name. fixing her hair and her clothes she quickly head to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

"haerin-ah come sit here" her dad said patting the sofa beside him. infront of him is probably her dad best friends and beside the old guy is probably his son. she bow and sat on the sofa beside her father "hunny meet my best friend lee min hyuck" she smiled at the old guy "and that is donghyuck" she smile at the guy before turning her attention back on the floor.

wait why was im here though?

the three including minhyung,my dad and his bestfriend leave the living room probably heading to the kitchen but here iam sitting infront the cold looking guy. i was about leave but the guy said 'sit back you dont want your guest to say something bad about your manner right?' which kinda creep me out

i sat again feeling anxious "soo do you work?" he said looking straight to my eyes. i nodded "yeah i work at hc company" "im the ceo there"

the heck? no you're not

i look at him up and down completely not believing his word yeah he do look like some sort of ceo but i never see him in the company "yeah whatever ima leave adios" i quickly leave the guy alone.

sigh i should just go work now.