025

the morning was cold and wet with a brisk of light wind gently coming in, a flash of lightning was seen on the dark sky.

she let out a yawn slipping her hands onto the guy torso hugging him in order to get warm. she flung her eyes open meeting a sleeping brown hair guy infront of her.

haechan eyes still shut close haerin push the hair that covering his gorgeous face. his tanned skin was flawless looking like a damn angel which she find charming.

how can someone be this gorgeous even in their sleep? god must really love him huh

a genuine smile was crept on her lips seeing him looking so peaceful being a complete opposite from what she have seen yesterday.

after being in her deep own thought for awhile she hear a groan coming out from hyuck's lips as he place his arm around haerin waist pulling her closer to his body. "good morning baby" his deep morning voice always make you fan girling over it. "morning babe" haechan smile finally hearing the girl call him 'babe' without hesitation.

"should we wake up?" she asked caressing his jawline he quickly shook his head "its the best weather to do nothing so let's just stay like this" he snuggles his head onto the girl neck "fine but i need to cook breakfast since today is th free day for the maids" haechan nodded still not letting her go "10 more minutes"

"you dont wanna eat?" she ask playing with his soft brown hair "i have you to eat while would i eat something else?" he smirk kissing her neck softly "pervert"

-

haerin turn on the gas when a pair of arm snaked around her waist as the man put his head on her shoulder "what are you cooking?"

"i kinda want kimchi jigae is that okay with you?" she felt the boy nodded his head on her shoulder making her smile. "baby?" she hummed letting the man continued "can we watch movie and cuddles alot after finish eating?" he ask releasing the girl to let her put the empty plate on the dining table.

"breakfast is ready!" haerin say proudly. "do you want to take shower first?" haerin yelp when haechan suddenly carry her in bridal style as she nodded her head giggling.