09

leaving the house quitely i went to chenle house seeing him and jaemin already there. ringing the door bell he quickly open "ayyy why are you here? i dont even invite you" i role my eyes muttering 'rude' "fine then adios mother fucker" i put my hands inside my hoodie pocket. "YAH I WAS JUST JOKING!"he shout dragging me back inside the house.

i plopped myself on the sofa feeling tired "aeuuu aeuu aeuuu what happen to my baby huh?" jaemin cling his arm pulling the girl closer to his body so he can hug her till she's dead. "i dont know... jeno keep distancing from me now" i whine locking my arm on jaemin waist.

"he's in love with you but you know because of the arrange marriage he feel like he cant be with you anymore" chenle spit out making jaemin scold him "really? he likes me?" chenle awkwardly nodded making me more frustrated "ahhh fuck all this can i just stay single for the rest of my life?" the sound of someone fall make the three of us run to the door.

there he is looking like he just get into a fight with someone.

"yah lee jeno!" we dragged his body putting it on chenle bed "what the fuck just happen to you?!" i slap his arm as i quickly close my nose and distance myself from the guy because of the smell "gosh you drink again??" he chuckle "i did it hae rin.. i punch donghyuck!" he hugged the girl. she quickly push the guy away running to her car.

-

haechan on the other side is still bruised locking his self inside his room. a tiny knock make him frown "go away mom" i sigh "its me hae rin.." he push the door open making the girl flinched

i put the aid beside me "why did you fight with him?" laying him down hae rin quickly finish putting some bandage on his arm "sleep you need to rest.." that's the last thing she said before leaving the house.

hyuck :

i smile at my hands feeling the butterflies flying around inside my stomach "she's still the same" giggling i softly close my eyes.