014

haerin scrolled through her insta aimlessly as she sat on the couch inside the bedroom taking a quick glance on hyuck who was focusing on his laptop

she heard haechan letting out a groan and a sigh making her look up, unaware of his cold gaze when he sat up from his seat.

she look at him until he walked out from the room. she pressed her lips into a thin line knowing the hyuck jas been overworked himself even on his day off.

she poured her favourite milk into the glass and drank it all at once. she stare at the now empty glass for a minute before she heard the apartment door getting opened by someone. she snapped at the door revealing a tired haechan with his helmet on his hand

he came home at midnight with eyebag "hyuck?" she knitted her eyebrows in confusion, haechan turned his head seeing haerin stood there with a cup on her hand. he was surprised that she still up at this hour.

"why are you not sleeping yet?"

haerin just remained silent when heachen clear his throat "can you stay in the bedroom while waiting for me to take a bath?" feeling confused she slowly nodded her head going back to their shared bedroom.

she lay her head on the board waiting for the boy. she snapped her eyes open after hearing the water shut down the door of the bathroom burst open revealing haechan with a plain white tshirt and a tracksuit but he still look gorgeous.

"hyuck?" she called his name when the guy remained silent but his gaze still lock on her. "are you okay?" she ask once again but he just stared at her expressionless.

"hey-" she was cut off when haechan suddenly encircling his arm around her waist. hugging her tightly like he didn't want to ket her go.

she gasped at the sudden movement he make feeling her blood rushing up to her cheek while her tummy feeling like something flying around in it. "hyuc-"

"can we just stay like this for 10 more minutes?" he whispered as the girl bit the bottom of her lips thinking whether she should hug him back or not. but she did it anyway patting the boy back softly.

"thanks" he said, his chin was rested on the girl shoulder as he tightened the grip on the hug "are you ok?" she ask feeling concerned, he hummed in response.

"no..im tired.....really tired" he mumble under his breath. her eyes softened seeing how the boy look so exhausted. he hid all this and act as if he's okay when deep inside he's not.

"its okay,you shouldn't overworked yourself..please?" she slowly said his breath fanned against her neck as she noticed how close she were with him.

oOoOooO segssyyyy 👀