EPILOGUE

"uncle lele!" the little girl shout running to her favourite uncle hugging his leg "i bought you some present!"

"yah zhong chenle i told you to stop buying her gift right?" haerin strictly said while the two shares a look before laughing making haerin rolled her eyes, she quickly walked away or else she might be the dumbest people for taking care the two.

"jeno where's your girlfriend?" she spatted taking a sit beside hyuck. "she's busy" he chuckle. hyuck and jeno starting to get really close now but you know jaemin still gave hyuck a dead glare if he hurt the girl heart again.
-

"hae in ? lets go home now" haerin softly smiled at the child who looks like she still wanted to play with her friends.

"hey baby daddy is waiting for us you dont want daddy to wait for you too long right?" the understanding child nodded her head as she packed her things and waved her friends a goodbye.

both of them walked to the car seeing haechan stood there with his black suit "daddy!" hae in hurriedly let go of her mom hands immediately ran to her dad

here's come daddy fav girl

"hi my little sunshine, how was your day?" haechan ask as the girl hugely smile showing her drawing from her back, she proudly showed haechan a drawing consisting 4 people making the two confused.

"baby who is that" hae rin ask putting the little girl beside her. "well this is daddy, this is mommy,me and this is uhmm" the little girl giggle "our baby sister!" both of their eyes widened.

"o-oh sunshine do you want a sibling?" the girl nodded her head putting a huge smile across her face.

haechan threw a glance on the girl putting his usual smirk face as he raised his brows.

oh fuck.

" ask mommy if she want" hyuck said "mommy! please jaeyi got a baby sister and i want one too" the child quickly reply pouting her lips. "yeah baby i want one too" the guy copied the child behaviour, at that moment it felt like she's surrounded by two babies.

she stayed silent eyes locked on her phone meaning her answer is a solid no. "mommy how baby was made? if you dont want to then i want to make one" hearing that question from an innocent child.

haerin choked on her saliva while haechan stayed calm "u-uh" she stutter trying to find a correct answer while staring at haechan. 'help me' she mumble making the guy chuckle

"well sunshine.. mommy and daddy had" she glared at the guy hopping he wouldn't answer with something that can ruin her child innocence. "...netflix and chill" haechan said as his gaze quickly went to the girl,a smirk fixed on his lips.

"uhm what was that daddy?" the innocent child ask with a confused eyes "we watch netflix and then bam you're in mommy tummy" the child laugh seeing at the funny expression his dad make.

"is it true mommy?" the two eyes quickly went to the girl as she awkwardly smile nodding her head at whatever haechan said. "you better not said anything bad or else ill rip that throat of yours" she mumble glaring at the boy.

"oh so kinky huh?" hyuck smile raising one of his brows. the girl let out a gasp hitting him in the chest. "kinky?"

oh god please take me back.

"hae in darling that's not good word to say" panic was visible in the girl eyes "oh mommy so kinky !" she laugh once again haerin felt like she want to ran away.

"ok we're here!" the driver said making her sigh in relief. the child ran inside the house not caring the two as haerin gaze quickly went to her husband glaring him.

"come on baby she will learn about it someday" he was so chill about it "oh and" he paused putting his arm around the girl waist

"we should really give hae in a sibling" he whispered biting the girl earlobe before running away.

RIP

THE END HAHAHAHHAHA OMG ADIOS PEOPLE