{0.25}

AVERY KING'S NEW ROMANCE?

We all know Avery King is no stranger to the secret dating life. Over the years, (Avery) King has had multiple relationships that she tends to try and keep on the low.

More recently, she has been rumoured to have been dating numerous cast members. The first being Sebastian Stan but after Avery came out to social media as bisexual, fans have speculated her to be secretly dating co-star Elizabeth Olsen who plays Wanda Maximoff in the MCU franchise. The two never confirmed nor denied them being in a relationship with one another. While they have posted numerous things on social media about each other and have given each other cute nicknames, we still don't know if this relationship is true or not.

This weekend, Avery posted a post on instagram with photographer and filmmaker, Garrett Randol at the carnival, with the caption 'Sunday funday!'

Fans have been wondering about what their relationship with each other are. Elizabeth Olsen has also made no comments on any of these posts, leading to everyone thinking if something happened between the two.

Whose side are you guys on? Team Lizzie or Team Garret?
Make sure to leave your opinion down below.

People also like:

Leaked footage of Avenger's Infinity War

Elizabeth Olsen's dating history

Who will be joining the MCU?