{0.39}

INTERVIEW
(bolded words is the interviewer)

It's nice seeing everyone again, if I remember correctly the last time i interviewed most of you was in 2014

It's nice seeing everyone again, if I remember correctly the last time i interviewed most of you was in 2014. During the filming of Age of Ultron.

Scarlett: that's crazy! time really does go by fast!

Chris E: it felt like just yesterday

It sure does. And since then the Marvel family has extended, and speaking of it extending, we are also joined here by Marvel's newest member, Avery King!

Anthony: we need a ginormous round of applause to the one and only Avery King!

Avery: oh my god Mackie! no we don't, but thank you for the nice welcome. it's a pleasure being here.

Sebastian: how was your coffee Avery? the one you didn't get me?

Avery: it was absolutely amazing. wasn't it Scar?

Scarlett: oh definitely.

Well, moving on from that. Avery, I know you've been asked this multiple times but I gotta know, how has it been while filming with the cast?

Avery: My answer is forever going to stay the same, I love this cast and crew so fuc- oh! i cant say that! sorry!

No, no it's fine go ahead and say whatever!

Avery: i'm just going to avoid saying that. Anyway, i absolutely love the cast and crew we have for this movie. They are all so sweet and understanding especially when i'm late to set.

Tom H: which is like everyday may i add

Avery: they didn't need to know that!

Chris E: this is the energy we have on set every single day.

What do you guys do in your free time? Like what do you do to relax?

RDJ: I don't know about them but I'm always busy so...

Scarlett: of course you are Robert.

Paul B: When you have kids you barely have time to relax. But when I do get too, I always take a hike it relaxes my mind.

Chris E: I have Dodger as my automatic relaxer. I always look forward to coming home to him.

Avery: I love Dodger.