{0.46}

AVERY KING AND CO-STAR ELIZABETH OLSEN BACK ON?

We've all heard all the recent rumours regarding Avery's current relationship. That the actress has yet to officially announce.

These past few months Avery has been rumoured to be linked with multiple co-stars, and best friend, Garrett Randol. Which the Marvel actress was quick to shut down the rumours. The most popular co-star she's been rumoured to be dating is Elizabeth Olsen who portrays Wanda Maximoff in the Marvel films.

Now even though neither of the actresses have yet to confirm or deny these relationship rumours, the two have shown how close their friendship has become ever since (Avery) King joined the MCU. With multiple posts of each other and some cute nicknames.

The two have recently started hanging back out with each other after the little bump in the road they had. After Avery's rumoured relationship with Garrett Randol, the two were more distanced from each other than usual. But since that whole fiasco is over, they have slowly been posting with each other once again and the rumours of them being a couple is back on!

What do we think? Is this rumoured couple real or are they just super close friends? Make sure to leave your opinion down below!

People also like:

Avery King's life before fame!

Marvel movies that are rumoured to be released in the next year!

MCU actors and actresses rumoured to be leaving the MCU

~

A/N: lol sorry the article is short and that it sucks I got way too lazy to think of something else to put...