(Ginny x Sly!Fem!Reader) Bully

requested anonymously
it's all in y/n's pov

I think father would completely blow his lid off- well anyone in my family, really. I mean I was surprised when I realised a year-ish ago. I always wondered why she stopped me while I walked to the next class. I'm not very good at listening.

A Weasley?? Bullying a Malfoy?? Pshhhh- really??

Yeah. Really.

I guess that's why I'm in Slytherin and not Gryffindor. Those cocky fuckers... It's weird how different Dray's life and mine are. We're only a year apart. He's loud. He's very loud, and it intimidated me a lot, so I was just quiet.

I don't really like how things turned out. I ended up being somewhat of his opposite. We only have similar values. Of course, we do. He's obviously more vocal about them though.

I'm not. It's really unpopular with most of the school- what I think. I do think that purebloods are more superior in that we're more original, y'know? But I'm not saying mudbloods are dumb, okay? Salazar knows Granger won't shut up- always lecturing Potter and the Weasley. I'm glad I'm not there for most of it.

But there they are again.

Their trio and my brother's standing in front of each other throwing hilarious glares and insults at each other. Then, spells go flying, and a professor comes in.

Honestly, what is the point? It just draws attention, but what does it matter? They're always at the center of it.

Until they're not.

And the youngest Weasley, a few inches taller than me is there, and I'm the center of her attention. Guess what? It's never in a good way. I mean she really has to increase the tension, which, on my side, is probably sexual. I know I shouldn't feel that way because it's unhealthy and Gryffindors are in a similar level of muggleborns or whatever, but shit, you ever heard the term "eye candy"? As I've mentions, I never even hear what she's saying. Then, she makes her voice louder.

"..what the hell is wrong with your family?"

Ah she must be talking about what had only now finished. Now, I don't usually cry, but look at me go; tears slip out this time. I'm not hurt by that question; I'm really not, but I wonder it too. I guess that's what hurts. She doesn't know what she's saying.

The Weasley looks taken aback. I don't think I've cried in front of my schoolmates before, but at home, I'm apparently a crybaby.

This girl though- she looks like she cares that she thinks she hurt me. It looks like she cares about me, and it feels so nice. She's apologising over and over, but the tears keep coming, and Professor Filch, who presumably went to scold my brother's group and the Golden Trio, is giving this Weasley detention after class. He's asked me to go as well in hopes of forgiving her.

And it's so funny to me because she hasn't hurt me. I'm just completely and absolutely fucked, so of course, I'm crying, and even when the teacher goes, Weasley's still there. She even hugs me. Then, I stop crying, and I remember this is actually my body she's hugging.

And I'm not allowed to hug back.

"Okay," I say, still sniffling, "I guess I'll see you after class."