↳ 𝗔𝗹𝗶𝘆𝗮

🄰🄿🄿🄴🄰🅁🄰🄽🄲🄴

Physical Description
In her Faerie form, Aliya is a lightly tanned girl with semi-bright purple hair and soft light brown eyes. While she does initially possess clear oval-shapes wings, her wings no longer physically exist after she is relentlessly bullied by a group of changelings in her youth.

Because of this, her wings become artificially made, gaining the occasional sparkle under the full moon. In her casual attire, Aliya's hair is neatly layered on top of her shoulders as she is surrounded with her gadgets on her bronze T-shirt, grey shorts, tall brown boots and fully-covered black gloves, replacing her favorite strapless black gloves when her experimentation with iron resulted in her hands having various scars.

When possessed by Erebus, Aliya's light brown eyes and the gemstone on the Avalonian necklace Castor temporarily lend her turns black as well. Otherwise, everything else regarding her appearance remains the same.

In her human state/form, Aliya's semi-bright purple hair will become replaced with a jet-black color while her wings disappear, leaving a deep scar of where her real wings were ripped off her. While her soft hazel eyes remain the same, her hair will grow longer, now touching her shoulders midway.

Furthermore, her outfit becomes replaced to blend in with the humans in her area. As a result, Aliya now wears a black long-sleeved crop-top and black-laced pants on normal days while her school attire consists of a long-sleeved light beige shirt that is tucked beneath her navy blue pants.

Aliya's true Avalonian form and her Queen attire will soon-be-developed. Until then, these two particular forms are considered a mystery.

Face, Voice and Cartoon Claim
Voice Claim: Stephanie Beatriz [who voiced Mirabel Madrigal Disney's Encanto]
Cartoon Claim: Mirabel Madrigal from Disney's Encanto [kid and teen form]

Kid years

Teenage years

Teenage years