↳ 𝗟𝘂𝗻𝗮 𝗦𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸𝘀

🄰🄿🄿🄴🄰🅁🄰🄽🄲🄴
Physical Description
Luna is a light-skinned girl with long, wavy-length brunette hair and hazel eyes. In the past {The Intern era}, she kept her hair primarily in a ponytail. She also gravitated a lot towards dark green sundresses, tinted rose-gold sunglasses and matching flats.

As of now {Detective Cipher on the Case! era}, Luna's hair remains down and can be short on her bad days (when she's upset, Luna has a tendency of cutting her hair). She often sports out medium-length sleeve shirts, black leggings (fall)/beige shorts {spring}, black sneakers and a light pink jacket. Luna also brings out a pair of sunglasses as a way of playfully mocking her on-and-off again girlfriend.

Luna's formal attire revolves around a pair of diamond earrings (a gift from one of her clients) and a royal purple flowing dress with jewels surrounding the bottom corners of the dress. She will also place her wavy hair into a fancy hairdo, completing the look with a elegant heart-shaped necklace (a gift she received on her birthday from Arcadia).

Face, Voice and Cartoon Claim
Cartoon Claim: Briar Beauty from Ever After High

Face, Voice and Cartoon ClaimCartoon Claim: Briar Beauty from Ever After High

Voice and Face Claim: Maddison Pettis

Official Look:
To be developed

Appearances:
The Intern {soon-to-be-released prequel}
Detective Cipher on the Case! {soon-to-be-rewritten}
Agent Cipher on the Case! {soon-to-be-rewritten}

Janis Versus the Miraculous Force! {might potentially make an appearance}
Luna and Arcadia against the Ink Machine {working title/future work}
Cursed {might potentially make an appearance}

🅃🄷🄴 🄱🄰🅂🄸🄲🅂 🄿🄰🅁🅃 🄸
Full Name:
Luna Sparks

Associated Name:
Luna

Name meaning:
Luna - First name of multiple origins meaning "moon"
Sparks - Last name of English origin meaning "full of life"