↳ 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗮 𝗦𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸𝘀

🄰🄿🄿🄴🄰🅁🄰🄽🄲🄴

Physical Description
Mara Sparks is a dark-skinned girl of African-American descent with dark hazel eyes and curly dark brown hair {her natural hair color/look}. Currently, she has grown her hair to be medium-length and wavy. In addition, the top half of her hair now has bangs, which she dyed dark purple [along with the top half of her hair].

In her casual appearance, Mara is usually seen wearing a black leather jacket with pink undertones over her grey blouse, dark blue-ish leggings and black semi-high laced boots with two lightning bolts symbols displayed on each boot. She can also be seen wearing a dark pink buttoned up dress with light pink undertones, dark pink high-top socks and matching boots, but this particular outfit is usually reserved for warmer weather and/or when she gets bored of wearing her typical outfit.

When playing with her band The Starlets, Mara is seen wearing a light blue T-shirt with five black stars [to symbolize each member], ripped black jeans and starry blue high-top sneakers. If it's cold, she'll add a black leather jacket with five stars on the back for extra warmth and she'll occasionally wear it for any reason. Mara will also have a yellow star painted on her right side of her face, along with little golden studded star earrings and a star-shaped necklace that she wears to every concert/band practice. When she quits the band, she'll no longer wear this outfit but she'll keep the band jacket for the sake of her own memories.

In her formal attire, Mara's hair is elegantly pinned down {within the same fashion as a crown-based hairstyle} and curly, rather than her wavy looks. Furthermore, she is seen wearing a black tuxedo with a white bow tie, black shoes and a little red rose tucked in her front pocket. Regardless of any outfit, she is always seen wearing black nail polish as she enjoys painting her nails black.

Face, Voice and Cartoon Claim
Face and Voice Claim: Nafessa Williams
Cartoon Claim: to be developed

Face, Voice and Cartoon ClaimFace and Voice Claim: Nafessa Williams Cartoon Claim: to be developed

Official Look:
Created by GeekyCookie1 as a gift {thanks sis!}

Official Look:Created by GeekyCookie1 as a gift {thanks sis!}