↳ 𝗚𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲

🄰🄿🄿🄴🄰🅁🄰🄽🄲🄴

Physical Description
In her Genie form, Giselle has blue skin and long, luscious raven hair which she keeps in a long ponytail. While she wears a lavender crop-top with attachable sleeves, the bottom end of her is essentially a smoke of cloud that forms whenever her lamp is activated.

In her Avalonian form, Giselle still retains her blue skin, but gains legs in place of her smoke, cloud-like tail. Additionally, her hair turns longer which she wears down, rather than in a long ponytail. As such, she wears lavender leggings with a blackberry belt and various designs displayed across the bottom side of her crop-top and the vertical side of her leggings. Finally, she wears a bluish-black pair of shoes, ditching the traditional elf-ish shoes her parents wear.

When initially possessed by Adreanna (her shadow/dark counterpart), Giselle's skin turns grey while her eyes lose their hazelnut brown shimmer. In addition, her hair is structured towards a French braid, which is dazzled by various gemstones. As such, she wears a dark royal purple gown that reveals her legs and yellow anklet's heels. She is also seen with various designs embedded on her dress.

In her human state/form, Giselle's skin becomes fair (rather than blue) and has legs in place of her smoke, cloud-like tail. Interestingly enough, her hair turns blonde (in place of her raven locks) while her eyes are now a misty sea-green blue. In place of her crop top and leggings attire, she wears a light purple's traveler coat, medium-length shorts and brown buckle shoes.

Face, Voice and Cartoon Claim
Voice Claim: Jonquil Goode [who voices Gigi Grant and Apple White from EAH]
Cartoon Claim: Gigi Grant [from Monster High's 13 Wishes]

Face, Voice and Cartoon ClaimVoice Claim: Jonquil Goode [who voices Gigi Grant and Apple White from EAH]Cartoon Claim: Gigi Grant [from Monster High's 13 Wishes]

Face Claim: Dove Cameron

Official Look:To be developed

Official Look:
To be developed

🅃🄷🄴 🄱🄰🅂🄸🄲🅂 🄿🄰🅁🅃 🄸