↳ 𝗝𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲

🄰🄿🄿🄴🄰🅁🄰🄽🄲🄴

Physical Description
In his Fairy form, Jesse initially had long, dark brown hair but his hair grew shorter and pink upon obtaining his wings [and talent]. Jesse has light skin and brown eyes while his wings are a rose-gold tint, shaped similarly to the appearance of a heart. More so, Jesse always has string in his pocket, wearing a short-sleeved black T-shirt and jeans as he ditched his long-sleeved pink sweater long ago.

In his human state/form, Jesse's short pink hair becomes slightly longer and slowly begins turning back to its black roots, which he hides with a sky blue cap. His wings are also gone during this form. In place of his wings, he wears a denim-blue jacket on top of a light pink T-shirt followed by black jeans, high-top heart-styled socks and black sneakers.

In his dark form, his whole outfit seemingly becomes darker to fit his aura, eliminating any sight of brightness shown in both his fairy and human forms. In addition, Jesse's brown eyes become darker, gaining a black tint of their own. He is also surrounded by small flickers of shadows.

Face, Voice and Cartoon Claim
Voice Claim: To be developed
Cartoon Claim: To be developed
Face Claim: Joshua Rush [pictured below/teenage years]

Face, Voice and Cartoon ClaimVoice Claim: To be developedCartoon Claim: To be developedFace Claim: Joshua Rush [pictured below/teenage years]

Jaren Lewison [adult years]

Official Look:To be developed

Official Look:
To be developed

🅃🄷🄴 🄱🄰🅂🄸🄲🅂 🄿🄰🅁🅃 🄸

Full Name
Jesse Åarons [his Avalonian name]
Elijah Lars Meyer [his human name]
Cain [his dark alter-ego's name]

Associated Name:
None [while in his dark state]
Matchmaker [as a Avalonian]
Eli [as a human]

Name meaning:
Jesse - First name of multiple origins meaning "gift, wealthy" among other variations.
Åarons - Last name of Hebrew origin meaning "shining light".