0 3 studios

__________Émeline pov_________
Play the sound above when you see *

       I reach for the pizza, grabbing a slice out of the box we were all just having a normal conversation.  Talking about the first song that we should do in the studio for practice, Thomas left all of his chords for each song on a paper that I would read off of.

"I think that we should do Zitti e buoni first, it has a good guitar part for Émeline to play so we could hear how she does" Victoria suggests taking a bite from her slice of pizza.

"That works" Damiano says, he is sitting on the outdoor couch playing with one of his rings.

"Oh! Em I am going to get my nose pierced tomorrow do you want to come?" Victoria asks me, I look up from my pizza.

"Yeah sure, you will look so good with a nose piercing" I complement her, maybe I should get a piercing too.

"Do you have to set up an appointment or could you just walk in and get one?" I ask her, wondering if I could actually get one and be spontaneous like I wanted to.

"Wait YOU want to get a piercing, what kind?!" Vic sounds surprised on my quick crazy act.

"I mean yeah" I shrug "wouldn't hurt to try something new and I really like the conch piercings or the daith piercings "

"Em you would look so good with the daith! I'm pretty sure it hurts a ton though" Victoria squeals.

"I agree I had a friend with one and it looked sick" Damiano laughs.  "I know the person who does the piercings, he'll definitely do one for you tomorrow" Victoria says, sounding very excited for the change in plans.

"You guys should come with us" I suggest to Ethan and Damiano, they look at each other and agree.

"Sure I'll come" Ethan comments and Damiano acknowledges saying that it seems fun. I start to become excited and nervous at the same time which always means you are doing something good, it would be new and the only other piercings I have is doubles on each of my ear.

The pizza box was finished and once we were done laughing and chatting Victoria decided that it was time to go to the studio and practice. Excited and scared at the same time I rush towards the studio, ruffling and fumbling through the pages to find the chords to zitti e buoni.

Finding it I lean it up against a pile of band CD's and plug in my guitar, the rest of the band walks in, laughing at my behaviour of being so excited to get on playing.

"Someone's excited" Ethan comments, seating himself at his drum set and picking up a pair of drum sticks. Grabbing an elastic off of his wrist he ties up his hair in a bun which looked really cute. Hoping he couldn't sense my stare I watch him twirl his drumsticks in his fingers.

Victoria grabs her base guitar and hands us all ear protection so we didn't blow our eardrums playing in the small room. Damiano sets himself up by a cheap microphone "ready guys?"

We nod and he proceeds "Émeline, the guitar start of zitti e buoni is a little tricky so you can take it slow if you want and we can follow your beat" he adds.

I had been playing guitar since I was 13 and I was not going to take it slow, I am going to blow them away "ready I say" grabbing my light green guitar pick I start.

(*)

I have heard the song before, I start my part perfectly paced, sounding just like Thomas did in the song I could see the shock on their faces as I began to play.

Ethan keeps a steady and beautiful beat along with me. Damiano inched towards the microphone and begins to sing.

"Loro non sanno di che parlo
Voi siete sporchi, fra', di fango
Giallo di siga fra le dita
Io con la siga camminando"