0 6 chosen

__________Émeline pov_________

Waking up is a transition from the world of dreams into the day, and for that it is good to take a little time. For then we may ponder the messages of our dreams, weave them into the truth of our lives, and feel ready to greet the day.

I wasn't as hungover as I thought I would be and surprisingly I remembered most of it. I remember dancing with Victoria and laughing at Damiano and I remember Ethan.

I remember being carried upstairs in his muscular arms and set down on the bed, I remember grabbing his wrist to try and get him to stay. And then him getting in bed beside me and me burying my head into his neck. I remember the soft feeling of him stroking and playing with my hair so that I could fall asleep.

But when I wake up he isn't in bed beside me.

My mind quickly figures out that he probably didn't want to risk that last night might've been the alcohol talking and not me. Even though I can admit having some sort of feelings for him, I knew for sure that he didn't look at me that way.

He was probably just being nice to me because I was drunk, I could never imagine Ethan having feelings for someone like me. Ethan is a sweet and kind person and he was definitely just being nice about yesterday. No matter how much I stare at him it is just s constant reminder that I won't get him.

____________No pov____________

Down in the kitchen Damiano and Ethan we're sitting on the barstools set around the kitchen island. Today was the last day before the tour starts and they were all anxious, they turn their heads at the sight of Émeline walking into the room.

It was an awkward start to the day after the situation last night, in purple pyjama shorts and a black tank top she takes a seat beside Damiano.

"Morning guys" she yawns, they both respond to her greeting and continue to talk.

"So today is the last day huh?" Damiano states, taking a sip of a glass of orange juice. Émeline nods her head.

"Yeah I can't believe that in a little more then 24 hours I will be on stage in front of thousands of people, I'm so scared" Émeline let's out a shy laugh trying to avoid Ethan's glance towards her.

Seeing that she wasn't that hungover she seemed to remember most of the night, he wondered if she remembered last night with him.

Every moment she could she would stare at him; not finding any flaws with his appearance, his nose was perfect, and the way his hair fell into his face, his side profile and how his lips looked as soft as the sea. She wished he looked at her the same way...and he did but they never looked at each other at the same moment to realize it.

He saw the same in her as she saw in him. Her eyes and her lips, and the way she smiles. In his eyes she was practically an angel sent from the sky, and just like her, he wonders the same thing "I wish she looked at me like this"

The thing is that she did but they never noticed each others stare. No matter how much he would think about her he knew he couldn't have her, because in his perspective she looked at him like just a friend.

In Émeline's perspective he looked at her like he was just trying to be kind and sweet to everyone. No matter how much each one tried to get the other to realize their feeling it was left unknown.

___________

"Oh wait I think I have it now!" Émeline shouts, picking up her guitar pick she continues to play the tricky guitar chords to Chosen.

Ethan starts to play the drums to my guitar and Victoria begins on her base guitar. Damiano starts to bob to the beat, moving up to the microphone he starts the song "hi everybody this is måneskin, your listening to chosen listen clear now baby, ya ya, cause it begins like"

The music flows through their veins as the vibrations of the speakers trail up their feet. This afternoon in the studio was going to be their best yet, everyone seemed so into the music and just enjoying the sounds that they created together.

Damiano's voice, and Émeline's guitar solos, Victoria's bass and Ethan's insane beat tied the song all together.

Émeline string the chords on her guitar, managing to lip sing to the song while she played.

The final strum of her guitar ends the song, earning cheers from all of them.

"That was our best one yet, my god!" Ém exclaims with a huge smile plastered on her face. 

"Do we know the songs were playing on our first concert, we're doing it in Florence and then were going out of Italy right?" Victoria confirms as she quickly puts her hair into a ponytail.

"Yeah, I have the songs for the Florence concert on a page somewhere" Damiano looks around the room for the list.

"Jer will have another copy right?" Ethan asks, Jerry or Jer as they call him was their new manager that would supposedly have another copy of each concerts list.

"Of course he will" Émeline confirms, Jerry has always been a very organized and precise man, but he also has the most amazing sense of humour making the band always in laughter.

"Yeah he will" Victoria says "we've played enough for today I think so you guys wanna go for a swim?"

"I almost forgot you guys have a pool, yeah!" Em exclaims as she sets her guitar down and walks over to the door with the others.

Heading over to her room Émeline digs through her bag to pull out a red two piece bathing suit. Heading to her bathroom she undresses, sliding her pyjama shorts off and her panties along with her bra and tank top leaving her completely bare.

Hearing a knock on the door makes her shriek and try to find something to cover herself with.

"It's just me!" Em hears Victoria's voice through the door, a wave of relief flooding over her she was always very close with Victoria and didn't care if she saw her naked. "Yeah sorry come in" Em laughs.

Stepping into the bathroom Victoria hands Émeline a bottle of sunscreen "it's hot outside" she says. Taking the bottle and setting it on the bathroom counter "I've gotta go change now, you're gonna look so hot in that bathing suit" she laughs as she heads out the door.

After that incident Émeline grabs her red bikini, sliding it on her body she fishes for a towel and heads out the door just to bump into a familiar chest. Letting out a high pitched scream she looks up to meet with Ethan's eyes.

"Jeez you have pitch" Ethan laughs, rubbing his ears.

"God sorry" Émeline says, wrapping her towel around her body.

"Em I have a question" Ethan says, she looks up at him knowing what he was going to say.

"Yeah, I do remember last night" Émeline says not letting Ethan speak before saying something else "and I know that you are probably going to think that last night was just the alcohol but it wasn't, and I know that you only see me as a friend but I do have feelings for you! And if you want to just be friends that is fine but-"

Her speech is interrupted by the unfamiliar feeling of Ethan's soft lips crashing on to hers. She lets out a whimper in shock as her eyes flutter closed, beginning to let him kiss her more. Backing up she falls against the wall, parting her lips slightly to let his tongue slip into her mouth.

Ethan's hand holding the back of her head he begins to kiss her more roughly, she lets out a small moan as her hands grab a bunch of his long dark hair.

Butterflies flutter in her stomach and her cheeks grow hot, the feeling of his lips against hers was pure euphoria. A small groan escapes the back of his throat making Émeline grow hotter. Their lips part as he looks back at her, her cheeks flushed and her eyes lit up with surprise.

Ethan looks back at her and smirks "just friends, huh?" He rasps before walking out the door "see you at the pool, Em"

Wow, and thank you soooo much for 300 reads I can't believe that this book would make it this far.

I love you all so much!