2 5 scary romance

Chapter twenty five! (Sorry it took so long)
Make sure to follow!

The bright morning light slowly peeks through the blinds to the hotel room, I toss and turn in my sheets tiredly before realizing what day it was today- concert day.

Finally something to look forward to now, we have all been practicing really hard in the studio lately and I am very excited to preform again. I absolutely love the adrenaline rush it gives me when I am in front of all those people.

I groan and sit up in my bed, taking my brunette hair out of its braids from last night and rubbing my tired eyes. Last night was definitely something, not in a good way either.

I have no idea how awkward it will be today and all the upcoming days from what had happened last night with Ethan. Feeling embarrassed already, I stroll up to the bathroom and look in the mirror.

Bags under my eyes and my messy waves strung all around me I quickly grab my toothbrush hoping to freshen myself up. After brushing my teeth and hair I wash my face and head back to the bedroom just to be startled by the only person I didn't want to see.

"Uh...Hey Em" He says sitting on my bed scratching the back of his neck. I could tell he was trying not to make any eye contact with me, he just sat on the bed with his head pointed down.

"Hi...Ethan. What's up" I ask him.

"Do you think we can talk about last night?"

"No" I simply say "last night was a mistake and I got carried away, it was nothing but two people trying something for their own pleasure"

The stays silent for a second before nodding, his long dark hair shading his fever so I had no idea what kind of emotions he was feeling.

"Ethan, I have to get changed." I say sternly "we can talk another time"

"Okay" he sadly mutters "Whatever Émeline"

I try to brush off the moment before changing in to a comfortable knitted white crop to with jean shorts I had thrifted a while ago and a small jacket.

*pic above

Before heading downstairs to avoid Ethan. Victoria and Damiano are both seated on a penthouse couch watching some sort of Italian show that I couldn't understand.

They barely notice me when I sit down beside them.

"Oh Morning Emmie" Damiano greets, clearly he was in a very good mood if he had came up with a new nickname for me, Emmie.

"Morning guys" I answer back before leaning against Damiano slightly to watch the show. I hear the sound of feet against the stairs but don't turn around, I wouldn't look at Ethan anymore.

Dami and Vic both notice me behaviour when they both turn but I don't, they choose to ignore it which I am grateful for. Now the only thing I'm worried for is the concert.

___________

The concert was a lot more settle this time then I planned, it was pouring down against the arena so a lot of the fans left even though we were indoors. No matter how many times I could feel Ethan's eyes on me while we played I wouldn't dare turn around.

Our outfit for that concert had the lovely theme leather, I chose to dress up in Khaki coloured jeans and a very small black top with a large leather jacket over top.

Now that the concert was over and we were all exhausted we all rest backstage while waiting for everyone to leave the arena. I stand up and walk over to the water fountain in the hall to get a drink before realizing that there was someone following behind me.

Bending over on the water fountain I talk three small sips from the cold water before turning around to face my follower. To no luck at all it was Ethan, dressed in black jeans with a white tucked in dress shirt that was undone slide showing his chest and a leather choker around his neck.

My chest tightens at his presence, "What" I ask him.

"Émeline I want to know why you were so cold to my this morning" he pleads.

"Ethan I said we can't!" I yell clearly frustrated.

"No you said we could talk later and I want to know why you hate me so much" he raises his voice. "I don't" my voice cracks, I couldn't take anymore. I quickly throw the doors open and start to walk in the pouring rain, good thing my makeup is water proof.

"Don't leave Émeline it was just a question, what could I have possib-"

"You did nothing ok!" I shout, tears now streaming down my cheeks but they were masked my the wet rain drops "you did absolutely nothing it's all my fault!"

"Why are you so scared of me!" He asks, I ignore his question and stare down at my feet. He walks up to me, now standing over me and gripping my chin so that I had to stare in to his deep brown eyes.

I couldn't read the emotions on his face, his eyes dart all over my face looking for something to say "Why are you so scared of me?" He asks now sternly.

"No" I whisper, trying to pull away from his grip. The rain and the coldness of his rings on my chin makes me start to shake. We both stand in the pouring rain now soaking wet without a word. "No I can-"

"Well you have to say something because I am tired of you ignoring me and being cold to me, you said I did nothing but I want to know the reason you shake when I am around you and get tense when I touch you!"

"Because I fucking love you!" I pull away from his grip and take a few steps back.

He just stands there speechless.

"That's all I ever do. I fell for you and I am just to scared to go farther because I don't want to get hurt again, I'm scared you will hurt me but I love you so goddamn much" I cry "I'm trying to keep my distance because I know I can't have you."

He walks up to me again "I'm overwhelmed and frankly scared as hell too Em" he mutters "because I fell for you too"

I stay silent while looking up at him. "I always wonder what crossed your mind when our eyes met and now I know"

"I don't deserve you Ethan"

"No I don't deserve you, and I never will but this right here isn't a mistake" in the rain his lips press against mine making my eyes flutter shut at his touch. I string my hands around his neck as he kisses me and places his hands on by hips.

I was now on my tippy toes trying to kiss him, both our bodies pressed against each other in the cold rain trailing down our bodies. Our soft and romantic kiss lasts a few more seconds before he pulls away.

He does nothing but just stare in to my eyes with a slight smirk before again pressing his warm lips against mine. At that very millisecond and that very moment I know now that I fell hard. This is definitely going to be a mess to clean up, but right now I just want to enjoy is touch.