6

All the little guys were asleep on your bed. You couldn't sleep for all the questions you had in your mind. They were real ninjas with real powers. However; that didn't explain why they are in your universe instead of their own. How did that happen?

Many other several universes that's for sure. You put your stressful head into your hands. This was crazy!

If they are real, then that means all the books and movies are real too, just in another universe. If you could remember correctly, Kai has a little sister, Nya. She's the last person in the group. She could be anywhere. The town is a huge neighborhood to be in.

You silently whisper to yourself, saying she would be all right and if the other ninjas survive then she can too. 'Hang on Nya we'll find you soon, I promise."

----

A dark-headed boy could be seen walking across the street. Some people try to help him, only to be gifted by a glare and shouts. The rain was so heavy that it felt like bricks. The boy mumbled and rats about how the rain is going to ruin him and his legacy.

Poor kid.

----
The rain kept on increasing more water on the ground. So much for finding a missing person. You signed in defeat, figuring out a new plan. "Hey y/n, are you all right?" a yawn briefly followed. You look down to see Cole rubbing his eyes while looking like he is sleepwalking. You faintly laugh at the sight. It has been so long since you had anyone as a roommate. That didn't matter anymore. "Good morning to you too Cole," you answer, crouching down to his small frame.

You patted his head and give him a glass of orange juice. He nodded his head and slowly drink. "You didn't answer my question, are you sure you are alright? Not trying to push you or anything."

You softly smile at him, letting out your worried thoughts into the air. Cole listens to you, nodding his head to every question.

Man this life can't be any weird, but in a good way.

—-
Heyyyyy guys!
I am very sorry for not updating this fanfic for two years now, but to be honest, I couldn't find the right way to finish this chapter, and I felt tired/lazy to do it.
Also school has been up on my hands for a long time also I have to worry about high school too, but don't worry I'm getting better with my writing skills!

I been wondering if I show redo this fanfic with better dialogues, gramma, details, word choices, and etc. I won't do it all in one night, but what do you think?

I want to say sorry again for not updating this book, you don't have to apologize, but again I'm sorry.

Also small chapter this time, chapter seven would take some time, but I'll finish it in some time.

I hope all of you have a good day/night and be safe!!!

Love y'all💕💕💕