3

"Y/n.............y/n..........................y/n"

"Wake up"

Y/n POV
Not that same old dream I thought with the boy with black hair. It has been going on for a week. Last week is when I find Lloyd and jay. Maybe a morning walk will help. I put on a hoodie and jeans and put my hair in a (hairstyle)I walk downstairs and get a sticky note and wrote on saying am going for a morning walk so that jay and Lloyd don't get worried. I put it on the fridge and put it on my shoes.

I walk for like 15 minutes it was cloudy outside. I walk and walk not exciting happened except for that dream, who was that boy. Plus why he looks so familiar. I keep on thinking until I heard an annoying voice from no other than b/n (bully name) I signed. Being the nosy person I am I look at what she is doing. I see her plus her bratty friends were with her. They were kicking something on the floor.

Oh no, they ain't torturing an animal under my watch.

I walk over to them and see them hitting a little boy he has a red gi on and his hair looks like Sonic the hedgehog. also, he has brown eyes.
I know that sonic the hedgehog hair anywhere. kai.

"Hey leave that poor um boy alone," I said to her as my fist was really to punch her. She looks at me and smirked.

"Well well well isn't it little miss l/n (last name) what makes you come here?"
"Well, I was walking until I Heard your annoying voice."

"You take it back," she said and punch me in the face. "What are you going to do about it cry about it and go to your mommy," one of her friends said and laugh.

"No," I said and look at her "why do you always bully people."
"Because its fun and you people will never be like me and you look like some piece of shit from a trash can" she laughed
"Well, you look like a Walmart Barbie doll "
She gasped "you better watch your back l/n," she said, "come on girls let's go".

At home no one POV

Lloyd woke up and walk to the kitchen "hey y/n guess she not here he thought and saw the sticky note.

Dear Lloyd and jay I will be going for a morning walk to clear my head, be back at 10 also please don't make a mess. also, warm waffles are waiting for you to eat
                                         -y/n

"Huh guess she going to be gone for a little bit."

"Good morning Lloyd were y/n" Lloyd jump. " don't scare me like that jay also y/n going on a morning walk," Lloyd said to jay. "oh sorry Lloyd what do we do now?" Lloyd thinks for a moment "I don't know, let eat first then look around and see what we can do." jay agreed. After they finish eating breakfast they look around y/n house to do something to kill the boredom. Jay finds some legos and was curious about what it was. "Hey, Lloyd" "yeah jay," Lloyd said. "What are those"

He pointed at the legos. Lloyd looks at it and pokes it. "I don't what it is but I think it Mimi blocks" jay look at the blocks, "I think your right they do look like blocks but smaller" he pick one up "I'm going to play with it" Lloyd only nodded and go to the kitchen.

"Hey Lloyd"
"Yeah, jay," Lloyd said to jay "look what I found," he said smiling he holds up a phone. "Put it back jay we don't know who the phone is that" "I know I know but what goes things are in it like video games or movies," he said giggling and opening up the phone.
"Uhg jay you're going to make us kick out do you want that" "no but I have seen a big bag of candy in the cabin" Lloyd look at jay "you don't say well you can look at the phone while I get some candy" "ok oh let's see. Hmmm look Lloyd there are video games." Lloyd just nodded while he eats the last piece of candy.

Back to your POV
When b/n and her friends walk away I look down and see the spiky I mean Kai looking at me. "Um hi, a kid my name is y/n and what yours" I go down to his level. He looks at me for about 15 seconds and said "you are a pretty lady you know that" I forgot he can be a flirt.

He takes my hand and kisses it. "Ok, soooo what your name," I said not even surprised "my name is Kai," he said winking at me. I just give him a half-smile. "So Kai is it" he nods " yeah so are you a Ninja"? Kai's eyes widened "how do you know"?! "Because I have two of your friends at my house," I said giving him a sly smile. "Plus they are really worried about you and the other ninja, do you want to see them," He thinks about it and he said yes. "Ok let's go"

At home Kai POV
I was walking with the girl name y/n. And let just say she is very pretty I wonder if she has a boyfriend? "hey y/n" "hm" she said looking into my brown eyes with her e/c (eye color) ones. " what your favorite color" "I think f/c (favorite color) is my favorite." "Ok, what is your favorite s/o/b (singer or band) "I have lots of favorite s/o/b so I think s/b/n (singer or band name) I love his/her/their music.
"Ok my is ___" (I don't know what his favorite singer or band is) "ok they are my favorites too," she said while smiling. That smile will kill me.
We walk and walk until we walk to an f/c house it was 2 stories house and it was pretty. " hey guys open up I forgot my keys, guys?"

Inside the house no one POV
"LLOYD LLOYD STOP YOU BREAKING EVERYTHING," jay said while screaming at Lloyd to stop. Lloyd was on a high sugar rush and he is throwing pillows. Jay tried key word tried to come down Lloyd from tearing the house down. But it didn't seem to help, jay keeps on screaming at him to stop until he got hit by a pillow and passed out.

"LOOK JAY LOOK THERE IS A SEXY LADY AT THE DOOR WITH SONIC THE HEDGEHOG BOY"

Lloyd screamed to a pass out jay. He quickly opened the door. "HEY THERE SEXY LADY ME AND MY FRIEND JAY THERE ARE HOME ALONE BUT THAT OK DO WANT TO GO ON A DATE"

"Are you ok Lloyd is he tho" y/n said to Kai "I don't think so he probably on some drugs or something" he said while glaring at Lloyd,y/n didn't notice?
"HEY YOU HEDGEHOG BOY STAY AWAY FROM MY-. He didn't get finish because he passes out.

"Umm what happened here," said y/n. It was a total mess. The pillows are everywhere and chairs were knocked down and there were Candy wrappers on Lloyd and jay head. I forgot, Lloyd only goes insane if he eats too much candy, better hide it next time.y/n thought as she picks up Lloyd.

"Hey, Kai is going to put Lloyd in bed, ok, also can you help me with this mess"?
"Sure y/n anything for you" he mumbled the last part.
"What was that Kai" "oh nothing y/n," Kai said smiling sweetly "oh ok I thought you said something," y/n said smiling at him as she walks up the stairs. Kai smiles back but frowned as pick up a jay and put him on his shoulder.

Y/n POV
As I put Lloyd to bed he grad my hand and put it to his face. I blush and smile at his cuteness. I tried to move his tiny hand off of my but he hugs it tighter. Someone knocked on the door. "Come in," I said, the door open as Kai walked in. "Hey Kai" "yeah y/n" " can you please move Lloyd hands off my" Kai look at Lloyd glare at him. "Sure y/n, watch and learn" I nodded

Kai lean into Lloyd's ear and said "wake up Lloyd" Lloyd just mumble something. Kai sighs and leans in again " WAKE UP LLOYD" Lloyd yelp as he woke up. "What happened I heard screaming," jay said, who was on the floor drop by Kai. He rubbed his eyes which is adorable. "Oh, it's nothing jay," I said smiling. He smiled back as he walks up to the bed and Lies down. I look at Kai "Kai I said wake him up not screamed at him. Kai just shrugged as he glare at Lloyd one last which make me confused.

Lloyd looks at me and blushes with embarrassment and looks away. It was silent until jay spoke up
"So how going to sleep with y/n"?

"Oh boy"

Hey guys this what Kai look like