2

Morning

I looked around to I was in darkness. "Hello," I said ok, that was a very dumb thing to said in the dark. I hear voices and then my head started spinning. I feel like a million knives were in my back. I close my e/c eyes tightly hoping it will stop. I heard voices again, I opened my eyes to see a boy with black hair. That was the last thing I saw before I blackout. but before I did he said something.

"Wake up"

"Huh," I said. Was that a dream knowing that was a dumb question, but what was that I thought I look down and see Lloyd hugging me in his sleep. He looks so peaceful in his sleep.
I walk down to make breakfast. Hmmm, what does Lloyd like pancakes or waffles?

Lloyd POV
Lloyd helps Lloyd help us. "huh" I look around to see who said that.it sounds so familiar that when I remember "guys" "hello Lloyd" I turned around to see a boy with black hair. Suddenly I feel like knives in my back. "Ahh" I see the boy laughing. "Who are you?" "You don't remember Lloyd that a shame, I see you again but first"

"wake up"

Y/n POV
"And finish" I have finally finished making pancakes and waffles. I was still thinking about that dream. who was that boy also why he looked so familiar. Maybe from a person I saw. I smell something burning. It was the f/f I got some water and throw at it. "Gosh didn't know that making f/f can be hard to cook. plus I almost burned down the house and I need to buy some grocery" I look over at the kitchen that is almost burned down, "what am I missing, oh yeah Lloyd forgot about him.

I open the door to the room and see Lloyd turning and tossing in his sleep. must have a nightmare. I thought. "Hey Lloyd wake up its time for breakfast" I softly said "Huh oh good morning y/n, what are we have today," he said he have tears in rubbing his eyes. He is so adorable. "We have f/f  for breakfast," I said to him. "Great," he said as we walked to the kitchen.

Y/n POV
"So Lloyd how the food that I almost burned" he giggles at my dumb joke. "it tastes great thanks y/n" "no problem kid," I said to him.
We finish eating breakfast. Lloyd goes to the bathroom to wash his hands as I wash the dishes.

Lloyd POV
I finish washing my hands and walked downstairs. I see y/n cleaning the plates so I decided to ask her something.

"Y/n," I said to her. "Yeah Lloyd" "can we explore the city to find my friends sorry to be a bother" "sure kiddo" I smiled at her and hugged her leg. I feel something in my stomach. It was a good feeling, I wonder why I feel this way.

Time skip

We walked and walked around the coffee shop, the mall, the gasoline station, the bakery if cole was there since there was cake.no cole there either. We searched and searched but no ninja insight. I don't know how many hours we looked for them.

We just finish searching for the bookstore when we walk by a candy store. Hearing my stomach growl I stopped walking. "What wrong Lloyd" y/n said to me when I stop walking. I pointed at the candy store.

Back to y/n POV
I looked at what he is pointing to. It was the candy store. I smile and nodded, he gasped and grad my hand and run to the candy store. Seeing him happy was so cute and make me smiled. When we enter the store it smells like peppermint and mint with all kinds of candy smell. There were lots and lots of candy to choose from. There were Hershey, candy canes, Cotten candy, and my favorite candy,f/c (favorite candy).