1

Hi sorry if there misspelled words

Y/n POV

Run

That all I can do to escape my crazy ex-boyfriend. He keeps yelling at me to come back. "Y/n please come back you need to understand please y/n" I look back to see him holding a knife. I gasped and ran as fast as I can. "Please y/n I don't what to do this. but I guess I have to. to make you mine" he said as he laughed as I run faster.
I was getting tired by the minute until I see an alleyway. I quickly go in there and hide in the shadows hoping he goes away.

But boy was I wrong

He walks into the alleyway. I think to myself to not make a sound. I walk very slowly behind him, but for my clumsiness, I slipped on something. He turned around and saw me.

I got up and tried to run away, but he grabbed my arm and pinned me to the wall. I yelp as he put the knife to my neck "p-please b/n (boyfriend name) you don't have to do this" I said he just laughed "oh but you run away from me you're where a bad girl and you know what bad girls get." I shocked my head.

"They get a punishment~"

My eyes widened "please don't am ready"
"Oh but you break a rule so you have to get punishes~"

"HELP SOMEONE HELP HE GOING TO- AHHHHH"

I screamed as he stabbed my shoulder he laughed "that strike two. three and your dead"

I cry thinking this is my last seeing my family how I wish I could say I love you to them before moving towns. That when until I hear a voice.

"Hey leave her alone"

I look up to see a small boy with blonde hair, white skin, green eyes and I think green clothes on.B/n just laughed "and what if I don't"
"Then I call the green ninja on you" b/n burst out laughing.
B/n burst out laughing "hahaha green ninja what is this a fairytale," he said as he laughed

"Hey kid just go and get the help I don't want you to get hurt," I said but he didn't listen
"You leave her alone before I use Spinjitzu on you," he said (is that how you write it)
"Spin what you now what kid your sound so stupid that why-
He didn't get to finish his sentence as he got hit by some green light. He dens pass out.

I look to see who did that
"Hey, are you alright miss. are you hurt"?
I look at the person. It was the boy with adorable green eyes.
"Am alright, who did that? "I said talking about the weird green light.

"Well by me of course" he proudly while smiling

I choked. What the fuck is he talking about there no he can't do that. There no magic in this world.

Or maybe there is

"Um sorry, child but um there no such thing as a boy with green energy coming out of his hand, only in fanfics worlds have that, "I said to him.

"Wait so this isn't Ninjago?" I choked again. What the hell is he talking about. Ninjago but that not real it a show.

"The hell are you talking about um kid," I said to him still scared. kids can be scary sometimes. "Am talking about Ninjago city miss that were I live, also what do you mean by worlds?"I looked at him weirdly. "Ok, this as to be a dream" I pinched myself. "Ouch" "why you do that," the boy asked. "Am pinching myself to see if this a dream or not" I said to him. Ok so this is not a dream, but OMG he is so cute even as a child, wait isn't he supposed to be a lego, not a human right? oh who cares he too cute to look away.
He looks like Lloyd, that becomes he is dumbass, I hate my brain sometimes.
Ok come down y/n let just introduce ourselves so maybe we can be friends or something?