5

Kai's face was full of sweat as he walks closer to the kitchen. Praying he won't die today because he still needs to find his little sister. The closers he gets, the louder his heart was dumping.

Raspy whispering can be heard.

Y/n, Lloyd, Jay was watching from upon the staircase, hoping he wouldn't die, well y/n and Lloyd was hoping for that, while Jay was well-wishing something amazing will happened.

The dark kitchen of whispering doesn't stop until. BAM!

Kai then started screaming. Y/n, Lloyd, and Jay's faces are full of horror.

Lloyd ran downstairs as fast as his little legs can to help Kai from the monster.

"Jay comes on aren't you going to help?" Y/n ask him with a scared voice.

"N-n-no I'm just going to stay here just i-in case a monster is u-u-up here, haha," Jay laugh while in his mind he was screaming.

Y/n just give him the "really" look. "Alright fine I'm coming." Jay grumpy said.

Time skip

Lloyd, Y/n, Kai, and Jay were all sitting on the brown couch with two new people in front of them. "YOU BOTH ALMOST GIVe ME A HeART ATTACK!"Kai yelled at them with a voice crack. The people kai was yelling at were Cole who has dark tan skin, big brown eyes, and black hair, and Zane who has white hair, icy blue eyes, and white skin. They both have ninja clothes on.

"Look we're sorry but we both thought that giant lady sitting next to Lloyd have kidnapped you three," Cole said. "What do you mean by "we" you were the one who forced me to help you, the giant lady was most likely being kind to them." Zane apologetically bows his head.

"Oh don't be bother about it, I'm just glad it wasn't some real kidnapper" Y/n giggle a little, "I'm pleased that you both are safe and sound. Also, I'm Y/n."

Zane smiled, "my name is Zane and it is a pleasure to me you and this is Cole." "Well, I guess it's nice to meet you Y/n"

Y/n laughed. Lloyd just from the couch and hug both Cole and Zane. "I'm glad that you both are all right!" Jay also jumps from the couch. "Yeah, I'm happy too." "Hey Y/n do you think they can stay here too," Kai said while looking up at Y/n for an answer.

"Well of course the more the merry!"

---------------

Hey guys sorry for not updated for a year, hope you guys like the chapter!!

Here what Zane and Cole look like!

Hope you all have a good day!!