Prologue

NARRATOR POV

After Beerus had tested Goku's SSJG him and Vegeta began training under Whis. They eventually unlocked SSJGB a more refined God form. And now that Freiza is being resurrected by his loyal followers a new power awakens. A new born in this extinct race. His name...is Loki.

LOKI POV

I opened my eyes for the first time. I looked around my surroundings and saw I was in a dark cave. I began walking through it looking for, well anything. When I got outside it was bright and I saw a large mass of different races coming out of a ship. I saw seven that stood against them, the women with blue hair quickly left. I don't know why but...I wish to fight. I clenched my fist and growled. The mass of races closed in on the six. I jamo from the mountain I came from and punched one into the ground creating a large crater. I saw the others fighting and...I knew how to do it. Their moves were so easy for me. I begin copying their moves and I start wiping then out fast. I love this...I LOVE IT!

NARRATOR POV

During this Freiza is watching the new commer very carefully.

Freiza:this one is new...he looks like a Sayian but his power and he's adapting while he fights almost as if this is his first proper battle...

He continues watching him as he begins taking out more and more soilders.

LOKI POV

Is that it!? I finished the last few. I saw the other six and they looked up at me. I flew down next to them when I saw the one with glasses now had golden hair. I stared at it and then I felt my power rise and my vest turned the same colour.

GOHAN POV

I was shocked to see this...thing just became a SSJ1. It looks like a Sayian but it's completely different. When it arrived it was a complete novice and as the fight went on he's become a master.

Piccolo:it looks like Freiza is finally ready to fight. New guy I don't know who you are but you look like a Sayian and considering you just got SSJ1 from looking at Gohan. Think you could help?

The black thing just lookd up and Freiza and smiled with a little drole coming out it's mouth.

Freiza:so the Earth's valiant defenders aren't going to advance? I guess I'll have to entertain myself by killing each if you one by one

Frieza floated down and hit me in the stomach sending me down.

LOKI POV

The green one made the other ones heart start beating and gave him a weird green thing. I stepped in front of them with a smile on my face.

Loki:fight...ME!

I felt a rush of power and blue lightning starts surrounding my golden glow.

???:SSJ2!?

The one in green said. So this is it...SSJ2? I wonder if there is a 3.

Freiza:wow a little light show how interesting

???:power up to Max!

The blue haired women shouted.

Others:right!

They start powering up and I decide to partake. I done so and felt my power increase more and more. Then two men appeared in front if me.

???:did we make it in time?

Little man:yeah I mean it was close but sure...without this guy I don't think we would've pulled it off

The short one with really spiky hair looked at me and fear came upon him.

???:Kakarot do you know what that is?

Kakarot:what do you mean Vegeta?

Vegeta:that's a Revenant, a Sayian warrior that is banished from death. They are extremely powerfuland immortal

Kakarot:great he can help with Freiza, plus he's already got SSJ2

Vegeta:that's my point it's evolving too quickly, imagine how powerful it will be if it goes God?

Then Freiza went on a rant about hell or somthing. He then floated out his chair and then down to our level.

Kakarot:your a lot stringer now then when I last saw you Freiza there's no question about that. But it's been a really long time and in case you haven't noticed I've gotten stringer too

Frieza:The first time we fought I made mistakes and you caught me off gaurd. To insure this I will take my final firm right from the start

He powerd up and changed. They all looked shocked...I was happy. I smiled widely

Loki:fight me...fight me, fight me, FIGHT ME!

I launched toward him and we began. I counted his moves with him countering mine. I was learning his style which was well nothing...he was a brawler.

GOKU POV

Goku:man this Revenant guy is really somthing

He launched Freiza into the water and blocked all of Freizas Ki blasts. Freiza launched a death dream that he just took to the face and was fine. He kept going and then Vegeta flew up and punche the Revenant in the gut.

LOKI POV

Vegeta:this is our business not yours Revenant leave!

So you wanna go to? I can make that happen. Then Vegeta was brought down by Freiza.

Freiza:well...I guess it's time to unveil my final transformation

He began powering up and Kakarot got in front of me and his hair turned blue I flew next to him and copied it. This power...it's amazing! Freiza turned gold and he stood.

Kakarot:his power...it's amazing

Freiza:I know gold is a bit goosh  it I wanted you to realize my position atop the pecking order and for the sake of your febal minds we shall call this Golden Freiza

I smiled widely again. I went in and attacked him. This is amazing! Fighting is amazing!

Freiza:mad dog!

I caught his punch and kneed him in the stomach.

GOKU POV

Vegeta:dammit Kakarot you see now why I didn't want it to see our form!

Goku:I get he's stronger than us but at least he's going after Freiza

After knocking Freiza into a mountain he started charging an attack. He held his hand sin the air and a blue line appeared. He threw it like a spear and it cur Freizas arm off.

Goku:whoa!

Vegeta:damn...

Freiza:NOT AGAIN!

He tried to get back up but the Revenant smashed down and beat him into the ground. He picked him up with a large smile on his face.

Revenant:bye...bye

The Revenant punched him through the chest and ripped it out and threw Freiza aside. He looked at us breathing heavily then just fell over.

Goku:so...we got a new Sayian

Vegeta:I really hate you