I'm Sorry Every Body But I've Got To Go:Part 1

Naruto has asked for every body to come and eat with him at ichiraku ramen for one final time but to them its just one of those get togethers that they all have every once and a while.'It's almost time.' thought naruto as he looked at the clock on his soon to be ex-apratment.'I really dont want to go but i dont want to put you guys in danger.'Naruto was sad to have to leave but if its needed he'll burn his own to save all of there's.

"HOW ARE YOU HOLDING UP THERE KIT." asked Kurama.

'i'm a little sad to leave and i kinda feel bad to, because it feels like im running away from my problems instead of facing them. I feel useless almost like i can't do any thing else but just this i hate this feeling.' as naruto talked with kurama he started to cry.

"KIT DON'T FEEL DOWN AND DONT FEEL LIKE YOUR RUNNING AWAY BECAUSE YOUR NOT WHAT YOU DOING IS PROTECTING YOU FREIND'S I'M SURE ONCE THE LEARN OF THE TRUTH THEY'LL RESPECT YOU EVEN MORE THEN THEY ALREADY DO NOW THEN. DRY THOSE TEAR'S WE HAVE A RAMEN DINNER TO EAT." Kurama said.

'okay lets go.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Naruto were where you we where starting to worry." Sakura said as she looked at her blonde haired team mate.

"Sorry im late every one i must of got lost on the path of life." Naruto said getting a laugh out of every one and a pridedful tear from Kakashi. After Naruto sat down and started eating with his freinds it just increased the pain of leaveing so much that he nearly cried when every one was leaving.'Welp i gusse there's only a couple of places left to vist befor i leave.' Naruto thought as he said farwell to the ramen stand owners and went to go get ready for his departcher.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unknow location in konoha

"So this is the house i would have grown up in if things went differntly." Naruto thought out loud.

"YEP NOW THEN LET'S GET SOME STUFF LIKE OLD PHOTO'S, CLOTHING, SCROLLS, BASICALLY ANY THING WE CAN GET A HOLD OF." Kurama said. only to get a nod to show that Naruto heard him. Once Naruto was inside the house he summoned some clones to collect everry thing and every thign that they could fit into the sealing scrolls he brought with him. it wasnt much later that Naruto had every thing he wanted but befor he left he grabed his father's hokage cloak and put it on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hokage tower

Naruto's gotten into the tower befor with out being noticed and just like last time he didnt get caught.'All I need are some more scrolls and information on the world in genral so i can get by with little to no sweat.' Naruto thought as he opened the forbbiden scroll of seals to get out a couple of jutsu just incase. After he was done putting some jutsu down that he liked he began looking for documents on the sharingan and the few villages that have managed to get one off a dead Uchiha.

'Taki has one sharingan user in there village he goes by the name, 'Mirror Man' due to his ability to mirror any one's move's to perfection. This sound's like are target not only does he have the shraingan but he's in taki where one of the other 8 jinchuriki is located. It's almost as if some one was righting this all for plot convence.' After Naruto's final thoughts he shoke his head and went off to his finale stop befor leaveing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Memorial stone

"I gusse this is good bye mom, dad, jiji I have to leave the village to protect it not only that but i'll be doing some things im sure you wouldnt aggre with."At this point Naruto's voice was heavy with emotion." If i can ask you both one thing please...please give me your strength and both of your will's of fire that is all i ask, good bye mom, dad, jiji." After saying his final words he left the village and was on route to taki.