The Explanation:Part 7

Currently an ol- i mean hot young looking sexy beast of a man was peeki- i mean researching for his next book in one of the hot springs in the land of iron until he felt a familiar chakra.'I think i found him minato dont worry ill bring him back to the leaf though he may not be in one peice byt the time i get him there.' as soon as the man was done with his thoughts he ran to the source of this famialar chakra.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You just came here to try and peek on me and the other woman bathing in the hot springs didnt you." Fuu said as she tried to hit Naruto on the head.

"No im trying to get my book signed by the author." Naruto said as he was looking around.

"What is this book author of your's a pevert to."

"Nope."

"Good then that's just one less pevert i have to beat."

"Hey im not a pevert im a SUPER PERVERT!"

"Its good to see you Jiriaya sensei." Naruto said as he looked at Jiriaya.

"Its good to see you to kid not only that but you've gone and got your self a girl friend i see yoou work fast Naruto, now then why did you leave the leaf." Jiriaya said as he got seriouse.

"Lets not talk about it here why dont we go to Mount Myoboku." With that Naruto grabed Fuu and dissapered in a pook of smoke.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Later at Mount Myoboku

"Right then now that were not by any prying ears tell me why did you leave Konoha."

"The akatsuki are after me and the other jinchuruiki and they wont hesitate to destroy are villages to get us that's why i left so i could keep things like that from happening not only that but i need away to get power that could rival that of madara uchiha." Naruto said taking on an extremly serious vibe."The one responsibl for the nine tails attack all those years ago was done by some one who has the same power if not more power then madara."

"I Knew it so there was a third party involved Minato was always a great seal master not only was he as seal master but kushina was one to so there should have been no way that the kyubi would just break out of the seal." Jiriaya said as he put his fist up in down as if pulling a string down.

"And speaking of Minato and Kushina." Naruto appeared right infront of Jiriaya only to punch Jiriaya in the gut with a kyubi in powered punch."You were meant to take care of me but instead you just leave konoha sure i get it you were busy but still you could have sent a card or a birth day present or some thing." With that Naruto returned to his original spot next to Fuu.

"I see that you know."Jiriaya said as he winced from the pain he was feeling in his gut from moving to get up." But how did you know."

"Kurama told me."

"Kurama?"

"The nine Tails."

"Wait the taild beast have name's."

"Yes all of them do now then i want you to train me and Fuu for atleast 2 years got it."

"Right we dont have any time to waste both of you drop down and give me 50."