Chapter 1

Henry set down his glass, hearing the glass clink when the ice inside tapped it. What a soothing sound. He sighed before pushing himself out of his chair, seeing double. "I must of had one to many drinks tonight...." He muttered to himself, pinching the bridge of his nose. He looked around his living room that, in the past month or so, he had refused to clean. Empty Brandy glasses lay on every surface along with receipts, newspapers, and cigarette butts.

Putting his hand on his wall to balance himself, he made his way to the kitchen to make his cold-brew coffee for in the morning. "Damn glasses...." He couldn't see straight, being so drunk that nothing he saw showed clearly. After pushing his glasses back up his nose and expecting his vision to be better, the anger boiled up in him.

He wanted to see. Why couldn't he just make his coffee and go to bed with no problems? But, there was always a problem! It was always drinking, income, bills, forgetting, death, William, death...

William. He was the problem. The other problems are like William's children; they came from William. If only... if only! "God dammit, William! Die, you worthless shit!" Henry screamed into the air, tearing up from his rage, but also his sadness. If only Charlie was still alive; If only Sammy was still alive; If only all the children who were ripped from their parents' grasp by William Afton were still alive, then all these problems wouldn't have come for Henry.

But he was being selfish! All of the other parents who lost their children were suffering as well. Surely, some were out there, one of the parents was taking it just as bad as himself. Was his behavior an overreaction? Was he losing his mind?

Henry wiped the tears from his cheeks, blinking and trying to sober up. He started the coffee machine and leaned against the counter, training his eyes on a picture of him and Charlie at the park. Her sixth birthday... that's when that picture was taken. His eyes flicked to a different picture. Him and William. William had grabbed him from behind right as a Fazbear employee took a picture. The picture just shows Henry being scared while William smiles over Henry's shoulder, his arms around Henry's waist.

He should've burnt that photograph. At least thrown it out. Henry grumbled to himself, wondering why he hadn't already gotten rid of it. He pushed himself off the counter and went to grab the picture. As his hand touched the frame the picture was in, a sadness seemed to travel from his fingertip, throughout his entire body. Why did he get this feeling? He jerked his hand back as if he'd been shocked.

He missed William. That was the feeling. Longing, loneliness, sadness... it didn't make sense. He pinched the bridge of his nose. "This man... he killed my daughter. He ruined my life. He should burn in hell." Henry said aloud, almost as if talking to a crowd. Why did he feel this way? It didn't make sense.

"That's it. I'm losing it! I'm officially insane!" He laughed maniacally. He wanted a killer next to him; not only next to him though. He wanted to touch the killer, to hold him, to be with him. These feelings seemed more insane to Henry than just missing William. They weren't the feelings you get when a friend hasn't called you in a month. They were the feelings you get when your heart has been torn in two and the other person has half, but they ventured too far with it and you're on your last breath.

But why?