Chapter 9

⚠️Remember! The house is all clean now! Thanks for reading!⚠️

Henry wouldn't stop thanking me today. Apparently when he moved into this house he didn't even try to organize everything so I basically just helped him finish moving in. I'm not going to lie, he's cute and extremely annoying.

I made him breakfast as well, which made even more words of gratitude flow from his mouth. The constant thanks made me want to draw my knife on him and maybe cut his tongue out, but like I said, I don't want to get kicked out. Henry may seem like a cute little soft boy when you look at him, but when he gets mad, he gets mad.

"William- what're you going to do while I'm at work..?" Henry suddenly asks, snapping me out of my thoughts. I hadn't thought about that... there really isn't any food in this house though, so I think I have an idea. "I'll go to the grocery store. Maybe I'll also rent a movie or something from a RedBox that we can watch later." He looks at me like I'm insane, which is justified.

"William, you're wanted for murder. You can't go out there..." I put up a hand. "Let me handle it. I've been getting along just fine so far, yes?" He sighs and nods. "Exactly. I'll be fine." I realize that the hand I've got palm facing him is shaking. Much more then a hand is supposed to shake. Hopefully he doesn't notice... Henry knows that as a sign of me needing my meds. I tuck both hands into the purple pockets that are attached to my purple and black striped hoodie. I think he might have glanced at them, but it was probably just my mind messing with me. That happens a lot.

"Alright... I'll be back by two." Six hours of being alone... alright. He waved goodbye to me before walking out into the rain and getting in his Volkswagen. I watch him pull out of the driveway before just dancing a small bit. I like to dance... but only when I'm alone. I sing to myself and spin around. As I finish my three-hundred and sixty degree spin I open my eyes and see the weasel.

"William, will you ever grow up?" He snarls. I roll my eyes and put my hands in my pockets again. "I'm not the one who wears a bunny costume to kill children. Maybe you should grow up, Glitchtrap." Glitchtrap growls at me and I laugh in response. He thinks he's threatening! Hilarious! "You know I don't have a choice, bitch." I give a fake wince for effect. He rolled his eyes before crossing his arms. "So. We're going shopping?" I smile and nod. Glitchtrap may be a creepy, smiley, glitchy rabbit, but he really loves stores. He finds them fascinating.

I go to grab my black mask from the kitchen and come back to the living room to see Glitchtrap sitting in front of tv. He's concentrating, apparently on changing the tv channels with his mind or something. I stare at him for a moment. Glitchtrap glitches and so does the tv, which changes to a children's channel. "Glitch, let's go." I say and the tv makes a popping noise. I must have startled him... I'll have to apologize for the broken tv later. He fades from few and I can feel him in my mind, just a little signal. I put the mask on and walk out the door, towards a store I saw on the way back from Henry's work two days ago.

Glitch wouldn't leave me alone in the store. He kept saying how interesting normal people were and how he'd just love to hear their screams. He's a pretty disturbing bunny buddy. When we left, we had even food for at least two weeks, depending on how much Henry will eat.

I sigh, trying to fix the tv while Glitchtrap watches from the couch. I turn and glare at him. "You could help, you know. You're the one who broke it. We only have an hour before Hen is back." He growls at me but I can tell he's concentrating on the tv. The tv gives another pop and powers on. "Much better. Thank you." He crosses his arms and rolls his eyes. What a lovely partner in crime.

⚠️hi! I just want to say thanks for the votes and the reads! Hope you're enjoying!!⚠️