Chapter 2 - Are You Following Me, Ms. Hanson?

"Wait- so you're telling me that you almost fucked one of your possible cast members?" Hunter laughs as we walk through our apartment door.

"Okay first of all, I don't even know if he's gonna get the part or not, which is also your decision, so he's technically not a coworker." I try to justify, she looks at me chuckling and taking a drink of her water.

"Not yet." She says cocking her head to the side.

I huff and take a seat at our small table, thinking. What if he doesn't come in next Tuesday because of this? I know I wouldn't, I'd be too fucking embarrassed.

She sits next to me with a small container of blueberries. "How about this," She stops to chew, "You just totally forget about it and wait to see if he shows up Tuesday, and what's the worse thing he can do anyways if he does show up." She explains to me.

"He can embarrass me in front of you, the literal director, our new cast director, whos also our producer, oh and our other script writer." I say rubbing my eyes.

Hunter moves her head down to make eye contact with me, grabbing my hand and holding it. "Nothing is gonna happen, okay? If he does anything to hurt you I'll make sure to kill him anyway." She traces my hand softly, looking in my eyes.

I smile and bit and hold her hand. "Thank you, I love you."

She smiles, "I love you too." She kisses my cheek and gets up to put the blueberries away. I get out of my chair and stretch, she comes in and quickly picks me up hugging me. I laugh and hug her back.

"I'm gonna take a shower." I say, my words muffled into her sweatshirt.

She puts me down and holds my face into her hands, "Okay, I'm gonna get ready for bed."

I smile, "Okay, just don't watch the new shameless episode without me." I tell her.

She smiles too, "I won't, now go shower." She spins me around so I can go to the bathroom.

I chuckle a bit and head down the hall, going into the bathroom shutting and locking the door behind me. I take off my clothes and jewelry, setting them on the counter. I look at myself in the mirror and my jaw drops.

Hickeys. Fucking all over.

I furrow my brows and trace my fingers along them, I quickly grab my towel and wrap it around me heading to our bedroom.

"Hunter!" I yell down the hall.

She comes out around the corner taking her earrings out. "Yeah?"

"Why didn't you tell me I had fucking hickeys!"

She looks as surprised as me and then looks at my neck, holding my chin up. "Holy shit! I didnt even notice because of your jacket." She traces them with her thumb, "Damn, he really did a number on ya, huh?" She chuckles.

I turn my head out of her grasp and groan. "I didn't know he was gonna fucking give me hickeys! I didn't even realize he was like being that harsh."

She gives me a sympathetic look, "There's a whisk in the bottom drawer." She tells me before going back into the bedroom.

I roll my eyes and turn around heading back to the bathroom. I lock the door and drop my towel, turning on the water and waiting for it to get warm.

I step in and sigh when I do, washing all the makeup off of my face. God, I am not looking forward to Tuesday.

Fucking whisk.

-

It's Tuesday, and I can officially say I'm shitting my pants.