Chapter 5 - Theyre Mine, But You Can Wear Them Tonight.*

I took a shower at 5:30, blew dry my hair until about 6:15, did my makeup until like 7:00, and now i just finished my outfit and it's 7:15.

I feel proud of myself, i've shaved in all the right places and didn't even nick myself. my hair looks so good i wish it was like this everyday, and my body in this tight black dress really helps. I feel very confident in myself tonight, even though i'm nervous that it's just gonna get ruined by harry. but this night needs to be different, it's like a hookup date thing so it shouldn't be personal.

"I wish you'd wear that when we have dinner." Hunter says, looking at me with a pout.

I laugh, "do you like it?"

She nods quickly, "He better not ruin it either, i'll be out for blood."

i laugh again and grab my purse and my phone, taking one more good look in the mirror. i still can't believe i'm doing this, going on a dinner date with harry styles. Then getting fucked by him afterwards.

Sounds perfect.

i check the time and it's 7:22, i shut off everything in my room, triple checking that i have everything, continuously checking my makeup.

"Oh my god girl calm down, you look fine and you have everything okay? there nothing to worry about." Hunter tells me sincerely.

I take a deep breath and nod, "I know, guess i'm just nervous." I check the time, 7:27.

She laughs a bit, "i can tell, but there's nothing to worry about okay? if he's a dick just call me and i'll pick you up okay babe?" She comforts me.

I smile softly, "Thank you."

She smiles back, "you're very welcome."our attention is diverted, seeing headlights. "And there's your ride, you got this girl." She says to me and I give her a hug.

I say my goodbyes and make my way to his car, opening the door and getting in. I barely even look at him, kind of taking in how nice his car is, 'les' softly plays in the background, and finally i look at him and he's already looking at me. He's wearing a sheer black dress shirt and some plain black skinny jeans, his slightly long hair resting on his shoulders.

I give a small smile, "Hi."

He tries to not smile, facing back at the road and slowly pulls out of the driveway. "I'm surprised you were actually ready on time." He admits in a calm tone.

"Why?"

He shrugs, "i would just take you as the type." He glances at me.

I laugh a bit. "Why? Or do you think just every girl is like that?"

He shakes his head, "I don't think so, i don't know how to describe it you just give off a vibe."

I sigh, "Wow, okay." I grab my purse, taking out my strawberry lip oil and putting some on.

"What's that?" Harry asks.

"Strawberry lip oil, want some?" I offer.

He takes a deep breath. "Sure, but you're gonna have to put it on me."

I laugh a bit, "Okay angle your head this way a little more." He does as i say and angles his head my way, keeping his eyes on the road.

He lets his lips part naturally and i carefully start placing the oil on his lips. For a split second i feel his eyes on me, watching as i put the product on his lips.

I move back, "Done." I say say happily.

He turns his head back to the road, rubbing his lips together with the most confused look on his face.