DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction.

1. Any names, characters, organizations, places, events, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously.

2. This story is a first draft, meaning it is unedited in all its glory. Therefore there will be some plot holes, grammatical errors and typos, which I will review and correct once I get time. You are welcome to point those out to me at your behest in my DMs. 

3. This is my firstborn and thus I will ask you to respect the time and effort I put into this. Constructive criticism is obviously welcome but any rude or unjustifiable comments WILL BE REPORTED and deleted without any consideration.

Alas, no part of this book may be reproduced, or stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any forms or means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, or otherwise, without express written permission from the Author.

P.S. My most sincere thanks to Rick Riordan (author of the Percy Jackson series) for opening up this whole world of Greek myths and beliefs for me. While I may have been influenced by this series, all of my characters are NOT an extension of the books and therefore this is NOT a fanfiction (well... maybe a lil idk-). This book is my own take on the Greek gods and what happened during the Titanomachy and after.