To Create Chaos

Previously...

"...Hmmm. I guess its been a while since I have gone against him, let us see if he has been improving."

and now...

Location: Mount Olympus ( currently residing on the 600th floor of the Empire State building) 

Time: Present

There was an unusual silence in the halls of Olympus. Not one satyr or nymph could be spotted roaming, as they usually did. This was because, since the day the mystic wolf had arrived, the Olympians were always anxious and suspicious, about anything that reached the golden halls of the throne room be it the half-bloods or minor gods and information and news. They had grown weary of what the arrival of the wolf would mean for the fate of Olympus, whether it would mean disloyalty or disheartening truths.

"Athena, please check again," for once being polite, Poseidon broke the delicately confounded silence.

"How many times do I have to say this to get it inside your thick skull, Barnacle Beard-" started Athena, unrestrained anger slowly seeping into her voice.

"I have already checked about a thousand times, THERE IS NOT A WORD INSIDE THAT...THAT THING " her contempt for being clueless paired with the recent quarrels with the Love goddess was showing on her face, which, usually rather beautiful was twisted in an ugly scowl of frustration.

"Please, Athenaaa..." pleaded Poseidon, making his infamous puppy dog eyes.

But Athena simply averted her eyes, hiding a small sad smile.

"Oh! come on, lady, " said the lord of the seas in exasperation, finally giving up.

"Fine, I will do it, only if you promise to not bother me again for at least an hour," said Athena, her tone giving away absolutely nothing.

"Thank you, lady. I promise" said the former, sounding quite like a schoolboy.

Athena finally letting her guard down, smiled a little, making Poseidon grin back. She opened the little golden diary with a little sigh. Not expecting the still appearing words, she gasped loudly. To which the whole room responded by training their attention on her.

"It's...the words...their appearing," she said, for the first time unsatisfied with her explanation of a situation.

"How..."  her voice stuttering as she began, which she immediately corrected and continued -

 "How could you possibly know?" she demanded from a very smug-looking lord of earthquakes and horses. 

"Oh, nevermind..." she continued without giving Poseidon any time to answer.

- let us read 'The first encounter: In the Moonlight' " she said, for the first time receiving responses from the rest of the room, which previously silent, burst into unsynchronized cacophony.

" What the...." slowly rising from his slumber, mumbled a very disgruntled Dionysus.

" Shut up, no bad words in front of the ladies " slyly added a very excited Hermes.

" I'll tell you what..." shouted Apollo in his usual crass manner.

" I am bored, let's kill that upstart. There will be no need for this reading business," declared Ares, the god of war as if he had just written the Iliad. 

" As you could ever read, anyways, stupid male," remarked Artemis while sharpening her silver knife on a wickedly sharp arrow.

Hestia only shook her head disapprovingly. While Hera looked unbothered about the whole affair, Poseidon was still basking in his previous glory, only smiling wider, watching the chaos created by him. Whereas Zeus was meanwhile gaining an angry tick, trying to reign in his rage. But no jail is unbroachable and no dam unbreakable, the tipping factor was Hades' continuous gloating, which would test even a saint's patience.

"SILENCE" roared Zeus, his temper increasing by the moment as was the golden hue of his face.

A/N: Peace Out!