Atlas?

Previously...

"...I- I'm sorry ," he said looking at Athena, and gave her half a smile before vanishing in a sea-green mist. After all this time, things were still complicated in between them."

and now...

Location: The Throne Room, Mount Othrys.

Time: Around 4000 BC

"Percyyyyy? Persues? Where are you?," cried a seven-year-old cyclops while rubbing his tired eye. His voice echoed around him, making him squeak in fear.

"Arcus, how many times do I have to tell you this is no place for playing," thundered a deep angry  voice.

"What?... Who?.....Oh-" he turned around sharply.

The little boy turned around to find a man fully dressed in a bright gold armor towering over him.

- it's only you," he continued with a sigh. 

The man carelessly raised his hand, about to strike the little boy who dared to disrespect him. Him, Atlas, the supreme general of the Titan lord's army.

But the strike never came.

Atlas felt a hand on his shoulder and he turned around ready to rebuke, but the insult died in his throat as he saw the King's face looming over him.

"And just what do you think you are doing?" asked Kronos, amused to see the sudden change in Atlas's demeanor.

"I...I-I was...-" he straightened himself out when he saw Kronos smiling at his hesitance.

"I mean I was just about to rectify this errant child, milord, "He said while fiddling with his thumbs as would a little child have done.

"And pray tell how did you intend to rectify this innocent child," He said looking Arcus, who blushed to his throat.

"Innocent?- "Atlas said incredulously.

"-Hardly, sire. I-" 

Kronos raised his hand and Atlas froze.

"Answer what has been asked, no more," he said in a cold voice as Atlas realized there was no way out of the mess he put himself in.

'No, this was never my fault. Let the lord leave and we shall see how cheeky this brat can get' he thought poisonously to himself.

"I was about to deliver the punishment this boy deserves " he spat venomously.

"And just what has Arcus done?"  Kronos said as he laughed to himself at  Atlas's antics.

'Not again' Atlas thought. The last time the time lord had admonished him, The Piercer had captured it all and the Titans had had a good laugh at his expense.

"He has done nothing, sire, I apologize for my actions and will not repeat them again," he said with a hefty sigh of defeat, dramatic enough to make Arcus giggle.

He just shot him a guarded look and left the room to The Titan King and the little cyclops.

"So young Cyclops, what may you be doing inside on this fine day?" questioned the Titan that easily towered over the little boy, his shadow falling over the boy in an onyx cloak.

"S-s-sir, p-please do not p-punish me -" he started fearfully, his words tumbling over each other.

" -I was only l-l-looking for the P-prince" Kronos gazed at him with thoughtful eyes.

"Say, have you not seen the Prince training?" He inquired, assuring himself that his Perseus was not one to skip Training.

The little cyclops facepalmed at his own stupidity. Of course, the Prince had been training, whenever was he not ?.

"Thank you for reminding me, lord, I had forgotten" He blushed, embarrassed and left in a hurry, but not before taking his leave.

'Hmmm... I guess its been a while since I have gone against him, let us see if he has been improving.

A/n: I personally have a thing against people who hit children. Disgusting behavior, is it not? No worries, we will not have that here. Author to the rescue-

and of course,

Peace out.