The Wolf Arrives

Previously...

"...She stole a glance towards her bickering brothers and chuckled, a plan already hatching in her brain."

and now...

Then, suddenly, they were shocked into an eerie silence as a black portal opened out of nowhere and revealed a pair of eyes. Out of the portal emerged a beautiful wolf of pure white fur and shockingly intelligent violet eyes. The wolf gave a start when it realized its surroundings, letting out an ear piercing howl.

"Is this one of your pets, sis?" said Apollo with a wince. "Shut him up while you're at it, alright? gods, its so loud that it hurts my sensitive ears."

"Of course not, you idiot, none of the wolf's that guard the hunt are of white fur. And if you fail to notice, those eyes are not animal and nor can I feel its primal thoughts" and she was right, the wolf's eyes contained emotions which were only previously seen on human-like faces, and even its face seemed to have formed muscles that did not belong to a typical wolf.

"I see sentience in those eyes. I presume that the wolf can change into a more human form" she said, addressing the wolf in question with a thoughtful face.

"Since when did you become a genius, Artie, I thought that was Athenie's job" said Apollo with a funny look on his face.

"It was quite obvious Apollo", commented Poseidon, without jest.

"Oh really, was it that obvious that you figured it out so easily, Sherlock" mocked Athena and her voice took on an annoying lilt.

"You really shouldn't think so much, you may hurt that small thing you call your brain" she continued.

"Shut your trap, owl face" said Poseidon, feeling such behavior quite uncalled for.

"Barnacle beard"

"Book worm"

"Seaweed face"

"Bird brain"

"Coral creep"

"Why you...

"Silence" hollered Zeus with smug smile on his face, having won his argument with his brother, who sat on his throne muttering bad words under his breath.

"Let us see what the fates have brought us today" he continued.

Hearing this the wolf was encompassed by a bright purple and black aura, and out of that miasma appeared a boy. Who seemed to be of 14 to 15 years of age. He had pitch white hair and startling violet eyes that drew you in without reprieve, paired with a beautiful face. Such beauty had no place in the mortal world, hence it was certainly divine.

Some of the Olympians were blushing heavily, due to the fact they found this young child attractive and also that their usual immunity to such beauty was failing. Even the male gods were not left unaffected.

"What is your name, boy?", asked Ares looking mildly interested, despite of himself.

"Now that you ask" the incarnate Adonis replied curtly.

"It's none of your business, as will only answer those who are my kin and are gods or goddesses of true birth." giving Hestia a discreet wink, who was quick enough to catch it, blushing a deep golden even as confusion made itself known.

"Your thoughts are infrequently loud, boy, and some of them are truly disgusting my opinion. I really wish you would refrain from such loud opinions, especially in the presence of some who can perceive them as easy as listening to rain." his nose wrinkled in clear disgust, as if Ares had yet not ceased thinking out loud, quite literally.

"I should also suggest that you go back to doing whatever that it was that you were doing and leave the talking to us elders, nephew." he caught the god of war's flaming eyes and held his gaze as he delivered this maxim.

"Seeing that we are about to read a book, frankly, I don't think you have the brains or patience to compensate, and hence I do not see the relevance of you being here. ", he finished with unshaking confidence. So undaunted was he, and his tone demanded so high a respect that the Olympians would have done whatever he ordered without a complaint, even if it were ejecting a fellow Olympian from the throne room.

The Olympians stared mouth agape at the boy who possessed the vocabulary and confidence of a powerful adult, and not only that but the undebatable credence of his words were enough to warn them against any rash decision they had any impulse to make. The boy merely smiled and  returned Ares's glare squarely, as a weird auric power caused the said god to shrink back in his throne, looking and feeling as if he were trapped in a pot, returning him to the time he had been captured by the twin giants, Otus and Ephialtes.

The boy then turned to Aphrodite who looked much surprised as she looked upon with a hint of recognition in her eyes.

"And by the way, longtime no see, Viola." the boy said looking pointedly at Aphrodite, who let out a horrified gasp.

A/n- Sorry, but you gotta love cliff- hangers....