(S1) Chapter 3 Realizing love

{next morning}

Minjae and Eunhae wake up with a headache , stretched their arms and looked at each other blankly.

They both started remembering what all the shits they have done yesterday and looked at each other with wide eyes and both said the same word at the same time...

Eunhae and minjae - FUCK!!!

Eunhae - i think we should apologies to them for creating a mess...

miinjae - you are right but how am i going to face jungkook!?!?

Eunhae - just let it be and apologies !

minjae - ok let's get ready for school .... we are already late...

Eunhae and minjae both starting running here and there getting ready for school , they didn't have their breakfast and go for their school in their cycles...

{ At school}

The whole corridor was pin drop silent means the first class has begin and only sound was of Eunhae's and minjae's shoes ......they run towards their class with a speed of light...

{meanwhile}

Rose' - where the hell these girls are ?

jimin - don't worry babes they literally got hella drunk yesterday , they were having a headache offcourse , i think they will be late 

On the other side......

Jungkook - bro , when will minjae come?!?!

Taehyung - how should i know... i am also waiting for Eunhae , they are late today..

Just then Eunhae and minjae banged the class door open and said while panting hard....

Minjae - haaa, G-good morning...

Teacher - why are you guys late?
Eunhae  - Aahhmm...W-we woke up L-late?

Teacher - Detention for you both after class!!!!

Minjae - What the hell...

Eunhae - You know what...WHATEVER!!!

Minjae - Yeah...we gonna have some fun old frog!!

Teacher - DETENTION FOR TWO HOURS!!!!!

Eunhae and minjae - OKAY!!!

All this time rose' , jimin ' taehyung and jungkook were controlling their laughs....

Eunhae and minjae came and take their seats beside  taehyung and jungkook , but they both were not able have a eye contact with them...

Taehyung - Hi . . . You are late!

Eunhae - Y-yeah , um we have a headache this morning ( she said with blushed cheeks)

Taehyung - Ohh...( he said with a teasing look)

On the other side.....

Minjae - H-hey..

jungkook - Hey .... how was yesterday? ( he said that for teasing her )

Minjae - U-umm good and can you pls shut your mouth , the class is going on?

Jungkook - okay okay geez!!

{time skip lunch break}

They all were going to cafeteria....

Jimin - oh my god Eunhae and minjae , you guys were totally savage in the morning !!!!!( he said referring to the argument with teacher )

Rose ' - yeah...you guys were like..DAMN!!!

Rose' and jimin laughed....

All this time both soon to be couples were silent...