(S2) chapter 1 Reunion part - 2

Eunhae held taehyung's wrist and turned him around , he was looking here and there to hide his teary eyes , eunhae said......

Eunhae - tae.......( She cupped his face )......I love you.

Taehyung was so shocked that he stopped breathing for a second , he stood their like a statue not believing what he just heard.

Taehyung - what......

Eunhae - yes....I don't know if it is right time or not but i love you tae from the very first day I saw you , you are my first love , and the crush I was talking about is you only....Its okay if don't accept me now but pls promise me you will not break our friendship.....

Taehyung felt like he won a championship..... championship of love.....he was so overwhelmed that he he hugged her tightly, burying his face in the crook of her neck.

Taehyung - I love you too eunhae.....I was so scared to lose you...I also love you from the very first day , but didn't get the courage to confess to you.....( He backed away from the hug )

Taehyung - finally I can call you mine( he smiled )
Eunhae - I am only yours tae. ( She smiled )

Taehyung leaned in for a kiss and attached his lips to hers soft one......they were both feeling so euphoric.....tae deepened the kiss by tightening his grip on her waist , she wrapped her hands around his neck and grabbing his hairs a little.

After sometime they pulled away due to lack of oxygen , both were breathing heavily.

They joined their foreheads and smiled.

Taehyung - mine..
Eunhae - mine..

They both said at the same time.

[ With jungkook and minjae ]

They were sitting on the couch , chit chatting about their lives......when a boy came to them.....

??? - hello guys !!

Minjae - oh my god...Jackson!!!!! ( She hugged him)

Jungkook felt a little jealous.......

Jackson - he gurl!!! How are you , long time no see huh !!!

Minjae and Jackson started to talk to each other , totally forgetting about jungkook who was looking at them with rage , he was so jealous by seeing Jackson being touchy with minjae , they were laughing and giggling ........ Now kook had have enough , he stood up furiously and took minjae's wrist and dragged her into an empty room not forgetting to give a glare to Jackson on his way.....

He dragged her into an room and pinned her on the door....

Jungkook - who is he to you huh! ( He said in his deep and husky voice filled with a little anger and jealousy )

Minjae was a little scared seeing jungkook like this.....she took some courage and said...

Minjae - w-why do y-you care....y-you are my f-friend...

Jungkook - why was he being so touchy to you...WHY!!!( She flinched)

Minjae - are you....j-jealous?

Jungkook - YES I AM JEALOUS GODDAMIT!!!!

Minjae try to control her smile but can't....jungkook backed away from her and turned around back facing her....

Jungkook - you are MINE....okay.. mine!!!.....how dare he touch you huh.....and you didn't ev----

He was cut of by a pair of soft lips on his , his eyes widen in shock.....yes..minjae kissed him...when she felt that he is not kissing her back ,she pulled away in embarassment and looked down.