(S1) vacation Part 2

{Next morning}

All were having their breakfast...

jungkook - so , where will we go today?

Eunhae - today we will visit gateway of india...you can enjoy various types of street foods there...and click some good photos , and can do some shopping!

Jisoo- sounds interesting.

jungkook - let's go then what are we waiting for.

They all cheered and take some necessary items with them like.....

jisoo and rose' has some emergency medicines, Taehyung and jungkook has some food items and water bolttles , eunhae and minjae took some extra money with them etc

{ after 45 minutes }

They all reached the gateway of india.....they booked a tour guide for them..

Guide - welcome all of you to the gateway of india, The Gateway of India is an arch-monument built in the early twentieth century in the city of , in the state of . It was erected to commemorate the landing in December 1911 at of and , the first British monarch to visit India. At the time of the royal visit, the gateway was not yet built, and a cardboard structure greeted the monarch. The foundation stone was laid in March 1913 for a monument built in the style, incorporating elements of 16th-century Gujarati architecture. The final design of the monument by architect was sanctioned only in 1914, and construction was completed in 1924. The structure is a made of , which is 26 metres (85 feet) high.It is an effort from the architect George Wittet.

Jhope - wooooow , how can you learn all this?

jungkook - yeah , i mean it will be difficult for you to remember every year and names?

Guide - (he laughed a little ) no sir , it's my daily job so i remember everything easily...

rose' - cool 

They admired the structure for some time and clicked some photos...

{ after some time}

guide - if guys want to do some shopping then the market is in the right side.

Then they all went for shopping.......

Rose' bought silver bangles for jisoo-

jimin bought a couple pendant for him and yoongi -